Chapter 18: Eyes From Here

Patricia's P.O.V

Damon drove me and Elena to school. We are all disappointed after the Busted Prank Night. Urghh. Elena told me everything about Klaus going there and busting the students and killing and turning Tyler to a hybrid like him. He is just thinking for his own good! My goodness! Ok back to the topic. Stefan is back ti the boarding house and he is getting really annoying.

"Hey, I'll just change my clothes for the P.E class okay? Wait for me at the field." I said to Elena that is with Caroline now. And I ran to the bathroom to change on my black short shorts, yeah SHORT shorts, and my red fitted t-shirt. I changed my flat shoes to my red with gold rubber shoes. I love red! After that I went out of the bathroom and walked to the field to find Elena. But while I was walking, someone bumped at me.
My things scattered. Grrr.

"Watch where you're going dick!" I said while picking up my things.

"I can say the same." A familiar annoying voice said. With that, I looked up. Stefan. When my eyes saw him, my blood boiled. I just closed my eyes and continued to pick up my things. He touched one of my things to help but I slapped his hand.

"Don't you dare touch it!" I shouted at him. He smirked and he quickly picked up my things. I glared at him.

"Well, come and get it!" He said and ran to the field. I have no choice but to run after him. I ran but my mind came with an evil plan. I stopped and sat on the ground and looked down. Stefan stopped and looked at me from far away. I put on my innocent sad face on the ground. I can hear his footsteps getting louder. I snapped my head up and ran to him to snatched my things but........ This is worse..... I accidentally jumped at him and..... WE fell on the ground. I'm on top of him with wide eyes. But him? He have his smirk with him. I snatched my things from his hands and stood up.

"Jerk!" I said with anger.

"Jumpy!" He said back playfully.

"Pervert!" I said while walking away. He started following.

"Uh.. Bastard!" I said while walking faster. He ran to me by my side. I rolled my eyes and jogged. He started jogging too and I stopped and started jogging back to the place. But instead, he jogged backwards! Yes, backwards duh!

"What the hell are you doing?!" I said whispered-shouted to him.
But We kept on jogging.

"Klaus made me stay so I can keep an eye on you. And Elena." He said.

"Why don't you bother Elena? Why always me?! Come on, this is enough! Go to Elena!" I said getting irritated to his presence. I wasn't looking on my way when someone bumped at me.... Hardly. I almost fell but Stefan caught me. I looked up and saw a boy.

"Watch where you're going!" He said with angry expression. Stefan pushed the boy on the chest.

"Say sorry to her!" Stefan compelled the boy. Woah! Stefan got angry?! Ha!

"I'm sorry." The boy said and walked away. I looked at Stefan.

"You don't have to do that." I said and walked away. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm here to protect you, Pat." Stefan said with.... Sincerity in his eyes and voice. Like, the old Stefan? I took my hand back and walked away. Walk, walk and walk and after 10 minutes of finding Elena.

"Oh Gosh.... Elena... There... You.... Are.... Where'd you.... Go?" I said breathlessly while my hand on the bench she is sitting at. She is shocked.

"I'm sorry! Come on, I'm gonna treat you." Elena said while standing up and held my hand. Too.... Muchh... Walking!!!

"Can't we just fly?" I said with pout. She just laughed at me.

"Come on! I hate walking like for minutes! I just walked for 10 freaking minutes and we're gonna walk again?!" I said with my tired face on. Elena looked at me.

"It's my treat okay? So you can buy what you want, And I know you want that." She said with her wiggling eyebrows. I just nodded because.... Hellooo?!! I'm soo thirsty and hungry!!!

We went to the canteen and sat at one of the tables there.

"What do you--" Elena said but I didn't let her finish.

"French fries with cheese and nachos, iced tea large size, and burger without mayonnaise. That's all, thank you!" I said with a smile. She glared at me but stood up and went to buy those. Ha! I have the upper hand! She came back with those and we ate. After that, I'm so full. We went home and I've done homeworks and blah blah. I decided to visit Damon. I rode on my bike and went to the Salvatore Boarding house.

The front door is usually open. They don't really know how to lock the door. I pushed it and saw Damon sitting at the couch with Stefan and they are talking. They snapped their heads towards me. I smiled awkwardly. Damon flashed infront of me and kissed me on the lips. I smiled.

"How's school?" Damon asked. I looked to Stefan. I glared but he smirked. I hate his Smirk!

"It's.... Horrible....ah... I mean... Annoying!!" I said and kissed Damon's cheeks. He smiled.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked looking between him and Stefan. They shook their heads.

"What're you doing here, Pat?" Stefan asked me with smile. I rolled my eyes.

"I decided to visit MY DAMON." I said smirking. Damon's arms snaked on my waist. I giggled. Stefan was about to speak when... The door opened and...... The bitch came.... Rebekah...

"What're you doing here?!" Damon shouted at her. Rebekah turned to him.

"Where's my room?" She said looking around walking towards the stairs.

"Come on! Why are you here? And who said you're staying here?!" Damon shouted. I rubbed his arms to calm him. He did.

"Relax. Klaus said I should keep an eye on the precious doppelgangers. Oh. Patricia, you're here. Hi!" Rebekah said and walked upstairs. Damon and I looked at Stefan with an eyebrow raised. Like, -What-the-heck-was-that?- look. Stefan shrugged and went upstairs too.

Damon and I went to my house. He drove me to my house. We are on the porch. I looked at him with a smile. He moved closer to me.
I can already feel his breathing.

"I love you." He whispered
And kissed me on the lips. I responded. We stayed like that for 2-3 minutes? I guess.

"I love you too." I whispered back breathlessly. I pecked him again. He waved and I waved back. He took off while I went inside and upstairs to my room. I laid at my bed and rested.

'Is our lives going to be normal again?? Or this is going to be so crazy forever??' Oh gosh... I can't sleep... Come on brain!!! Sleep!!! I closed my eyes and I heard my door opened but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

"I'm going to protect you, Pat. Always. I love you." I heard... Elena said from the door... I opened my eyes but the door is already closed. I really have a bad feeling that something bad will happen.

I knew, this isn't going to be normal... Even if Klaus is not here... He have his

Eyes from Here....

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the long time wait!!! Too busy... Oh, by the way this book will be ending at the Chapter 20. :) I will be continuing my other book after. :) please support me! :) thanks!

Bye

~PJS xoxo