Chapter 19: She's Very Determined To Fight

3rd Person's P.O.V

Elena made Patricia go with her at the forest with Alaric. Elena knew that Stefan is back in town, so she thought of training herself to fight against vampires. Patricia didn't agree but at last she just agreed because Elena can't do this without company. Elena is very frustrated about her helplessness,so she convinces Alaric to teach her about protecting herself from vampires.

*Meanwhile at the cemetery where Mikael sleeps.*

Mikael wakes up and Katherine kept on finding something to feed him but Mikael hesitated all. Mikael asked Katherine if she could break the locks that is obviously locked on his body. Katherine broke it and when she did Mikael bit her.

Patricia's P.O.V

I can't believe I agreed about training Elena! She is really into this. This is the effect of Stefan's return to her. Well, me? I think I'll do the same... Nah. This is getting really boring! I dialed Damon's number and called him.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hello?" Damon's sleepy voice said. I smirked.

"Hello to you too, My Damon." I said smirking. Haha!

"Oh, Goodmorning, Patricia. Why'd you call? Did something happen? Where are you? Are--" Damon said protectively but I cut him off.

"Hey! Calm down! Nothing happened! I just wanted to know if you're awake and.... Secondly... It's boring here..." I said laughing weakly about his protectiveness.

"Oh..... Where are you? And it's 6:00 am in the morning... Why are you up so early?" Damon said confused. I know he is.

"We're at the forest. Elena made me go with her because.... She wanted to know about how to defend herself against vampires. I don't know what had gotten to that girl. Maybe it's Stefan." I said while looking at Elena not far from my place but she can't hear me. Elena, who is now punching a dummy with a stake under her arm. She looks dangerous. eek!

"Really? Unbelievable. Did you eat breakfast? I think I can hear your tummy grumble like World War." Damon said with a laugh.

"Shut up! Yeah. I didn't eat breakfast because Elena is so much in a rush." I said with a pout. I'm watching Elena and Ric talking but I can't hear them. "Can you hear Elena and Ric talking?" I added.

"Yeah. They are talking about... Stefan. Ric said that he can see Elena as the strongest person because she has the time to get up early and fight. Oh... This is so interesting." Damon said. I sigh and looked at them.

"Okay. I have to go. See you soon. Bye and I love you!" I said.

"Bye, I love you too, sexy!" Damon said and I laughed and hung up. I ran to Ric and Elena. They looked at me.

"Uhmm.... Can we go now? I'm really hungry." I said touching my tummy. They nodded. Okay spell AWKWARD. -ME-RIC-ELENA-
We went back home and ate. I changed my clothes for school with a light blue skinny jeans and dark blue hang shirt with words
"SORRY BUT I'M BEAUTIFUL" haha! Then I put on my dark blue heels. Fabulous! I grabbed my bag and went down. I saw Jeremy talking with...... No one? But I can feel a presence... Not Jeremy's... I know Elena went to school earlier before me.... Then who's presence? It's two... Oh gosh.. I'm imagining freaks..

"Hey Jer!" I said walking to him. He looked at me with shock eyes.

"Uh... Hi?" Jeremy said and ran upstairs. Leaving me with my confused face. What is the heck just happened?! I shook it off and went to school. Many boys whistled and winked at me. Many girls stared at me with jealousy and some stared at me with loving eyes. I heard some whispers loudly for me to hear.

"Oh my Gosh! She is so beautiful! I really like her style!!"

"Yeah! She is so fashionable!"

That's the girls who adores me.

"I think I like her."

"She's mine, man!"

"Unluckily, guys. She has a hunk boyfriend. We're doomed."

That's the boys talking.
And lastly,

"She is a bitch."

"Yeah. Total bitch! Everyone adores her but she is just a pretty with fashion but her attitude is bitchy
!"

Bitches talking about me. Badly. I walked to them with my bitter smile on. All eyes on me. It is quiet, no sound, no noise. Perfect to make a scene.

"Really? I really appreciate your comments. But I think I heard wrong. Okay! I'm a bitch. But a bitch wouldn't talk to you gently. So I can say you *pointing at the two girls infront of me* are the bitches." I said loudly so everyone can hear what I say. The bitches' eyes are on me with hatred. I glared back.

"You are really a bitch!!!" They said in unison. The bitch one, was about to slap me but I caught her hand and make it slap her face. The bitch two, was about to grab my beautiful hair but I caught her hand.

"Don't you dare try it again. Cause I swear, you two would have two broken wrists." I said letting her hand go. I walked away and went to my room. I saw Elena, Bonnie and Care. I smiled and sat on my chair and someone sat beside me. I forgot who is the one sitting always beside me?!

"That was an.... Fiesty act there!!" Stefan said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. Why did he turn into like this?!

"Oh. Shut up." I said looking straight. The day past quickly. The day got even worse with Stefan around and the Bitch? Rebekah? She go to school too! Exciting right?! Over my living body. She is trying to get Caroline's place at the cheerleading. She is too desperate. Like Klaus. I kinda miss him. His cheeky dimply smile. His beautiful eyes. His blonde hair. His--- shit!!! Stop thinking.... You love Damon. Yeah I love Damon.

I went home and done my homeworks. Yeah, I'm studying hard now. Hahaha. Never in a million billion years! I missed Damon. I sat on my bed and read books. When I heard a knock on my window. I looked up and saw Damon. My face lit up and I ran and opened my window and let him in. I smiled and he kissed me.

"How's school, sexy?" He said seductively smirked. I smiled.

"It's worse with Stefan there. He is always annoying me." I said with a pout. His face frowned and he looked down.

"Why?" I asked and put his face up.

"Nothing. I know you're tired come on." Damon said and held my hand and led me to bed. We cuddled there until I fell asleep. The last thought of me before I sleep.

Elena is strong to be getting through this things. Like me, I will not let her get hurt like she said last night. I love them too much. Jeremy, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, Tyler, Damon, Matt and even Stefan. But Stefan is not with us now. He is the one who is like torturing Elena to be like this. I hate him from now on.

But

She is Really Determined To Fight.....

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•|•~•~•~•~•

I think Am gonna end it on Chapter 25 or whatever. Thanks for the 58 votes, guys! Love you all!

Bye!

~PJS xoxo