T e n

Patricia's P.O.V

It has been three days since Elena found out about Stefan.

"Oh, goodmorning, Mr. Sun." I mumbled as I woke up, sunlight shining on my face. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes to lessen my sleepiness when I saw white.

It is a Halloween party based on the scenery.

At the back of the building, Vicki was pinning Jeremy against the wall, sharp fangs elongating from her teeth. She leaned to his neck to bite Jeremy when Elena and I came in the scene, screaming in panic as we saw them.

Vicki turned to us in irritation, I saw how veins around her eyes creeped to her cheek as her orbs are dark blue with reddish color in the normal white part of the eyes in humans. She was so fast like the wind, I found myself flying to the wall. Expecting the pain to spread on my body as I clash on wall, I closed my eyes in preparation.

But strong arms held me from behind, whoever it was, he or she ended up on the wall with a crack instead.

I turned my head to my savior and saw that it was Damon. He gave me a small smile and gently pulled me behind him. He stood in front of me protectively as I peeked from his shoulder, seeing Elena behind Stefan and Vicki was nowhere to be found.

Stefan ushered me and Elena to get out of here. I quickly held on Jeremy's hand and tugged them both to the door. But when I was about to open the door, I felt someone grabbed me by my wrist and my siblings aren't within my reach anymore. It was Vicki.

She quickly bit me on my neck, making me shriek in agony. Stefan quickly went behind Vicki and stabbed her with a stake. I fell on the ground but my fall was once again stopped by Damon.

He truly looked worried and sad. Elena pushed him back and shouted at him. She held me and pulled me up, crying as she saw my neck. Stefan left with Jeremy and we left Damon there with the dead body of Vicki. His crystal blue eyes staring at my back as we got out of there.

I gasped as I chased my breath.

Oh god. What the heck.

Halloween is today and I just had a future vision.

Just fucking great!

I know it will be happening tonight but how am I supposed to stop it? Can I even stop the future from coming true?

What really shocked me was the fact that Vicki is now a vampire!

Well, it's obvious it's Damon's fault. He was with her the last time I saw her.

Oh, I'm not gonna kill Damon for that. I really don't like Vicki in the first place but I don't like her walking around undead.

Elena has some explaining to do later. I saw her acting weird these past two days. She's still worried about Stefan for sure.