F o u r

Patricia's P.O.V

Tyler's lips were all over me as he pushed me on the bed.

I pushed him back and straddled him, making me on top of him.

I pressed my lips on his jaw and sucked on it, making him moan in pleasure. My lips moved on its own, leading its way on his lips.

We continued making out as I started to undo the buttons of his shirt. Tyler chuckled at my eagerness and raised his arms in submission.

I pulled his shirt up until he's fully naked when it wasn't Tyler that I saw.

It was Damon Salvatore.

I screamed.

I jolted up from my bed with wide eyes, sweat trickling down my forehead as I breathed hard.

I looked around and saw that I'm alone in my room.

No Damon, no Tyler, just Me.

I looked at the clock, it's just 2:30 in the morning.

"Urghh. Stupid dream!" I muttered under my breath as I laid back on my bed again, pulling the covers on the half of my body. I slept again with dreamless sleep.

It's Friday.

We're going to the Football Match tonight. Of course Elena wanted to go since Stefan's playing. Well, it's not that I don't like watching a match, I actually do.

It's just that I have a bad feeling for tonight.

After school, I got back home to change since I wore a dress earlier and I feel uncomfortable wearing it while watching the match. Elena is already at the field with Stefan.

I went upstairs and gone to my closet. I wore my green tube blouse with my favorite black leather jacket and my dark black pants. I slipped on my boots and walked from home to school.

I saw there are many students already since it's 5:30 pm now and the match starts at 6:00 pm.

I searched for Elena through the crowd, I figured she's with Stefan. He was putting a necklace on Elena's neck with a smile.

I smiled at the sight. Elena looks so happy again.

I walked over to them with a grin plastered on my face.

"Hey Elena, Stefan." I said and winked at Elena before smiling at Stefan. Stefan smiled back at me as Elena blushed.

"So, goodluck for the game, Stefan!" I said to Stefan.

"Yeah, thanks, Pat. I gotta go." He said, glancing at Elena before running off to the field. I looked at Her with a smirk and a knowing look.

"Is Elena really blushing?!" I said loudly, making others turn to our direction. Elena hit my arm playfully as I laughed out loud.

"Whatever. Just you wait! If you find someone, you'll be like this too." Elena said as she triumphantly grinned back. I just stayed silent with my arms crossed, not liking the thought.

"Argh. Whatever you say 'Blushy'!"

I walked away from her as I looked at my watch, 5:40pm.

Mr. Tanner is introducing Stefan confidently on the stage. The crowd cheered as the cheerleading group made a noise.

Oh, by the way, Elena and I quitted cheerleading. Caroline was really pissed, I expected her to be though. She's being a bitch these days, I don't know why.