T w e l v e

Damon's P.O.V

It's been 3 months. Still No signs of Patricia. 

I don't have any ideas where she went. We don't know if she really escaped from this situation by herself, or she's been kidnapped by a vampire.

Elena and I kept on searching for Patricia everywhere, and we had a..... closer friendship? 

Okay fine. I'll spill it out.

We kissed. 

But I love Patricia, and I will always love her. My emotions are all over the place and I can feel my feelings growing stronger for Elena. I love the Gilbert sisters. I know Elena has Stefan but..... I can't help my feelings. Am I too much?

Now I know that I can't have chance on Elena as well as Patricia because she left, I have been trying to open the tomb for Katherine. And I just left Patricia alone. I felt guilt inside me.

Many things happened in those 3 months. It all happened too fast, I don't know what to think about anymore.

And here I am now, dying because of a werewolf bite. 

Damn that Tyler.

Stefan is crazy finding a cure for me. But all I want right now is MY Patricia. 

Before I die, I want to see the face of my love. 

Please be here. 

I'm laying on the bed with Elena taking care of me. I'm happy that she's here with me.

Patricia's P.O.V

Long time no talk. Katherine. 

This girl is fun really. She left me because she is going back to Mystic Falls for the moonstone. But we had a really bad meeting last 3 months. You know, she snapped my neck?! Now after our trip and fun, a man found us and took us with him in Mystic Falls. 

I have a bad feeling here. Katherine told me that, that guy who took us is Alaric on the outside but inside it's Klaus. I don't really know about this Klaus guy, only that he is an Original.

I missed Damon. Does he miss me? Or he found someone to replace me?

Katherine, I and Klaus/Alaric went back to Mystic Falls. I saw that that Original can compel other regular vamps like Katherine. He made Katherine stab her own legs. 

I can't watch it. Yuck. 

Often , I just drink bourbon and sit on the sofa. This just made me think of him. This is the usual routine of Damon. 

I miss him so bad.

When I was out, yes I can go out because Klaus know that I will go back to them, Katherine said that Damon went to the apartment of where we are staying and gave Katherine a favor, Vervain

For her own good. Yeah, sounds like Katherine. 

I felt a little jealousy when Damon did that to Katherine, maybe he gave up on me. I felt sadness when I went out and didn't see Damon.

Today, Klaus went out often. Maybe preparing for the sacrifice, but last night it's been done. Elijah's with him and he just staked him. Stefan was there too, he just stared at me. I looked down and he just hugged me. I hugged him back. 

Klaus asked him what is he doing here. I was shocked when I heard.... 'Stefan need the cure for a werewolf's bite.' 'Damon got bitten' 'Klaus's Blood is the cure' Stefan said that he will do anything for the cure.