Chapter 8

Hey lovely readers I'm asking that you vote for this chapter as well as the ones before. I will add a little humor, the story sounds so dreary : D

Haha that is my own opinion so share yours too!! I'm am hoping to get atleast ten votes this chapter. I see alot of reads

Come on fellow wattpadies ^_^

I'd love your opinion guys!

********************

Chapter 8

With my knees against my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs I huttled against the stairs. It began snowing a few minutes ago, thick snowflakes that are defenitly sticking. I let out a breath watching it swirl in the air.

For some reason I had an annoying habit of acting like a fool near Ethan. I mentally kicked myself for running. I had the option of staying quiet or excusing it as us drifting apart. Anything but running like a coward. Wasn't that what I am? I run from my problems and everything connected to them.

"What'ca doing on the ground?"

I jumped at Aidan's voice. He was standing above me with his head tilted to the side. I didn't even here him coming out.

"I needed air."

Aidan kicked the side of my boot with a grin. "You run fast."

I pulled my foot away when I felt a tingle from the force of his kicks. My boot had gray smudges but I didn't mind. Aidan bent his head back catching a snowflake with his tongue. He stuck his tongue in my direction showing me the over sized flake.

I mimcked his actions only catching an average sized flake. Aidan laughed at my pathetic attempt to catch a bigger snowflake.

"Why are you afraid of Ethan? He's really fun and nice."

That was out of the blue. I stood brushing my cold butt from any dirt.

"I am not afraid of him." I lied

Aidan stood on one of the steps so he was towering over me.

"Do you like him?"

I looked down to hide the blush that came with his question. That is the second time someone has asked.

"Ethan is a friend and nothing more." I replied keeping my head down

Aidan jumped off the stairs walking over to a leaveless tree. He croutched down digging through the half a foot of snow. He pulled out a long stick walking back to the same step from before. He placed the stick on the tip of my nose.

"Liar your nose grew."

I pushed the stick off my nose with a smile.

"I am not. You don't even know me." I said

Aidan threw the stick at my feet with a smirk. Crouching down like a wolf sizing up his prey Aidan narrowed his eyes a smile playing on his lips than he leaped onto my back. I stumbled but managed to stay up with Aidan wrapping his little body around me.

"You looovve him." he cooed in my ear

"Do not!" I whined like a child

Aidan twisted his legs so I rocked akwardly from side to side. "Lily loooves Ethan!" he shouted

"Aidan shut up I do not!"

"Lily and Ethan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes loooove..." he stretched the word out as I desprately tried to get him off.

"Than comes marriage than comes Lily with a baby carriage. That's not all I saw the baby drinking alcohol."

I laughed at the last part. "Aidan you idiot that's not funny."