Chapter 9

Here you go Happy_Go_Lucky Ethan's POV just as you asked

Ask and ye will be recieve. I have this weird mediveal thing going on right now. Strange isn't it?

Anyhoo Enjoy!!!

********************

Chapter 9

Ethan's POV

I was sitting on the green playground bench waiting for someone to get off the swing.

Today was a sunny yet breezy summer day and everyone was out to enjoy it. I watched as a few girls played jump rope singing a rhyme about how boys are stupid. I smiled as they chanted

Boys go to jupiter to get more stupidier

They can't go to college they have no knowledge

Despite the insult they are funny. The playground was outlined with slender dark green trees. Two boys from my class slid down the long rusty colored slide immediately running off to the monkey bars hanging down like viens. I hate the monkey bars they hurt your palms. I can't even get pass the first couple bars before I let go from the tight grip I have on them.

Two girls hopped off the swings causing the chains to jingle behind them as they ran off to play hopscotch. I jumped on one swing pushing myself off the ground. I swung loving the feel of the wind rushing at my face. Blowing my hair back and foward as my feet whipped faster loving the feel of not being on the ground. Just as I was lost in the moment of actually being off the ground a girl ran to the swing next to me.

She grabbed the chain with a smile her long dark brown hair slightly over her yellow headband. She had a white summer dress with yellow poka dots that reached half way down her calve and matching yellow ballet flats with a plastic topaz gem. My feet hit the ground stopping the swing. She was so pretty.

"I beat you Jakie." she chemined her voice so angelic

A boy in blue shorts and a green tee shirt came huffing up to her. His ear length brown hair was on his face, his cheeks a light shade of pink as he held his knees breathing heavily. I'm guessing he is Jake.

"I let you win." he blew out of breath

The girl smiled a toothy smile revealing a small gap on the lower part of her mouth. Her teeth small and prefect except the missing tooth.

"Here you swing first." she offered

Jake hopped on pushing himself off into the air. The girl leaned against the swing poll watching Jake adoringly. I smiled at her selfless act, Jake is a jerk for taking her offer.

I stood up catching her attention. Her eyes widened not realizing I was here. She took a step closer to Jake with fearful eyes. Is she afraid of me? I felt a pang in my chest. I don't want her to fear me.

"You can take my swing." I stepped back against the poll she was leaning on before.

Hestiately she stepped foward before walking over to the swing. She sat down than frowned.

"I don't know how to swing." she mumbled looking over at Jake

He seemed oblivious that she was silently asking for his help.

"I'll push you." I said without thinking

The girl shook her head ready to protest when I came up behind her.

"Hold on tight." I ordered

She held the chains tighter nodding. With a big pull back I pushed the swing foward. She stiffened when I pushed her gently touching her back.