Chapter 21

VOTE!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!

COMMENT!! COMMENT!!

****************

Chapter 21

The moment Ethan's lips touched mine I felt something in the pit of my stomach clench as the burning hot desire I have for him was ignited. At first I stood motionless as his lips moved against mine.

Ethan is kissing me! The very thought sent tingled all over my body. As the thought sunk in my lips began moving with his in perfect unison. His lips curled into a smile against mine as he backed me up against the lockers.

My arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. Ethan moaned and grabbed me by the waist pulling my body against his. Pressed together wasn't enough though I wanted more of him.

My hands wove into his soft chocolatey hair as my lips moved more urgently. Ethan's hands ran up and down my waist as he sucked my bottom lip asking for entrance. My lips parted allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth leaving a sweet tangy taste that made my mouth water for more. I gripped his hair tighter as his tongue massaged mine in slow sensual circles. I moaned as my knees buckled under me.

If I wasn't sandwiched between the lockers and Ethan I'd be a puddle at his feet. He pulled away allowing me to catch my breath as he peppered kisses along my neck.

"Ethan." I moaned as he ran his tongue over my sweet spot

He shuddered, my mouth tipped up into a smile at his response. I pulled his head up and pressed my lips to his. His hands tightened around my waist as he slipped his tongue back in my mouth. I bit his lip gently, he groaned into my mouth which sent a new wave of pleasure through out my body.

I felt Ethan's bulge poke me through his jeans. Hmmm he likes that.

"Shit..." he mumbled and pulled away

Still a bit dazed by the overwhelming kiss we just had I stared at him confused. Ethan pushed his hair back with his fingers than pulled my coat down. I didn't realize it had gone up in the first place.

"Act normal." he whispered

What is he talking about? It was than I heard my name being called. The back door swung open.

"There you are." Rachel said as she made her way over to me

"Terry said you left and why your cheeks pink?"

My mind went blank still trying to recover from Ethan. Rachel narrowed her eyes at me waiting for a response.

"The cold?" I blurted stupidly

Rachel furrowed her brows and looked me over obviously sensing something was off. I smiled trying to get rid of any doubts in her head.

"Okay I was just checking where you disappeared to." she said her country accent surfacing

Her bright blue eyes looked me over one more time. I felt my smile shake as I fought to keep it up. From the corner of my eye I could see Ethan biting his lip to keep from laughing.

"Are you sure your okay?" she asked her eyes drifting to Ethan

"Yeah, fine."

One side of Ethan's mouth lifted into a croaked smirk at my breathless reply because of him! Rachel turned her mouth to the side before nodding. She turned to leave and when she was out the door I let out a breath of relief.

I hit my forehead muttering stupid over and over again. Ethan chuckled from beside me. I punched him the arm stopping his laughter.

He draped his arm over my shoulder. I stiffened as I thought of the kiss. Ethan must of been thinking of the same thing, he raked his long fingers through his hair.