Chapter 22

VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!

COMMENT!! COMMENT!! COMMENT!!

*************************

Chapter 22

Ethan's POV

The clank of metal rang around me as the guys worked along side me on the jaguar. Except it was hard to concentrate on the car with the distraction a few feet away.

Aidan convinced Lily to help him fix the back room clock which was perfectly fine before Aidan decided to pop it open.

They were sitting at the small wooden table in the corner with clock gears laid out in front of them. Aidan handed Lily the cuckoo bird as he began tweaking the inside. Lily giggled and wiggled the yellow bird her caramel eyes bright with happiness.

I was right about Aidan and Lily being good together. Neither one has looked this happy in a while, both had similar mom issues although the details were different.

Lily wiggled the bird in front of Aidan and said something that made him laugh loudly. Lily's face brightened her full rosy red lips spreading into a rare smile.

She is beautiful beyond words. From her light tan skin to her thick dark mane that was tied back into a ponytail. Not to mention her sexy full figure.

Lily swiped a stray strand away from her face her eyes lifting to meet mine.

She sunk her teeth into her bottom lip as she looked at me with those innocent brown eyes. If it weren't for the guys I would have had her wrapped in my arms right now. Those soft lips on mine to hear her moan my name like in the hallway.

I'm not sure what possessed me to kiss her but I'm glad I did. She smiled and I returned it with a warm smile of my own.

"Making googly eyes with the boss's daughter are we?"

Jack startled me, he was standing beside me smiling in his son's direction. Lily quickly averted her eyes to the bird her cheeks pink.

I opened my mouth to come up with an excuse when Jack laughed and slapped my back.

"Relax I won't tell anyone although you kids make it obvious." he laughed still looking at Lily

I let out a breath of relief. Lily and I hadn't discussed when we're going to come out as a couple. I've spent too many years and sleepless nights for our relationship to be in the shadows.

Lily is my girl and I want everyone to know it. My girl. I like the sound of that.

"How long has it been?" he asked looking down to me

I saw one of the guys look up than quickly look down. No doubt he'll be listening now. Jack noticed the worker too, he stepped away from the car as did I.

Shoving my hands in my overalls I tried to keep the smile off my face.

"Since this afternoon."

"Took you long enough." he mumbled looking back at Lily

She was standing hunched over the table holding down a piece as Aidan screwed a small screw in. Lily had her butt towards us forgetting there was a hand full of men here.

I couldn't help but let my eyes drop to her butt remembering those sexy panties. Oh crap I'm being a pervert.

"Aidan has never smiled so much." he said sadly

I looked over at him. Jack's mouth was pulled downwards as he watched his son with sad eyes. Aidan giggled as they struggled to keep the pieces down.