Chapter 27

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!

**********************

Chapter 26

The morning sun shined through the slightly parted curtains on to my face. With a groan I rubbed my eyes and sat up except I couldn't.

My eyes snapped open to see Ethan's bare chest. He had me wrapped in both his arms with my face bared in his perfect six pack.

I tried to squirm out of his arms without waking him but Ethan just tightened his hold.

"Ethan." I whispered

He moaned and turned over pulling me with him. I gasped as Ethan laid on top of me dropping the covers.

I could see he had nothing on but his tight grey boxers. I couldn't help but look his body over, I'm such a pervert.

Speaking of perverts, Ethan's... err friend was poking me through his boxers. I shut my eyes trying to get my crazed hormones on check.

Ethan shifted on top of me causing his friend to get more aroused. Oh my god, my eyes snapped open.

"Ethan." I whispered huskily

He lowered his head to my neck. I felt his nose rub my neck but he was still asleep. Freeing my hands I meant to shake his shoulders but it turned into a caress.

I ran my hands down the length of his back feeling his muscles. His smooth, toned, hard body didn't help either. My hands traveled down to his torso where I ran my fingers lightly over his abs.

Ethan moaned against my skin causing a hot wave of need to run through my body.

"Now that definitely woke me up." he said groggily

He lifted his head up to me a wide smile on his face. His hair was sticking up in all directions. I ran my hands through his hair pushing it back.

"Good morning." I smiled

"It sure is." he said as he bent down and pressed his lips to mine

I weaved my fingers into his chocolatey hair tugging him lower to me. Ethan smiled and grabbed me by the waist turning us over again.

"So you were awake." I said between kisses

He chuckled against my mouth answering my question. The little sneak. With my legs at his side I was straddling him.

Ethan held me firmly by the waist as he nibbled my bottom lip. I pulled away panting.

"Not this time babe." I said with a teasing smile

He groaned and sat up with me on his lap. Ethan ran a hand through his hair his eyes still thick with lust. Judging by the dark shade of red in his cheeks he noticed his friend.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his crimson cheek. "Your cute when you blush." I cooed pressing another kiss to his jaw

His friend stirred as I peppered kisses down his neck. With moist lips I kissed under his jaw. Ethan let out a deep throaty moan.

"Lily are you awake?"

I stiffened at Jake's voice. Lifting my head up I stared at Ethan wide eyed. I mouthed 'what do I do?' Being the wonderful boyfriend he is he shrugged.

"Now is a good time to tell him we're together."

Climbing off his lap I smacked his shoulder.

"Yeah Jake I'm just.. going to take a shower." I replied hoping he doesn't just pop in

"Alright breakfast is ready." he said before I heard his footsteps down the stairs