Chapter 32

Hey sorry for the long wait. I feel terrible and there is no excuse.

Thank you for waiting patiently. Your all wonderful and I hope I don't disappoint you.

Vote please!!! Comment too!!

**************************

Chapter 32

My heart thumped quickly in my chest as I tried processing what was happening. Annabelle has a gun, a gun she is pointing at me.

I took a cautions step back. From behind me I could hear Melissa's breathing sped up. Oddly I also heard small clicking sound.

Annabelle waved the gun from side to side, her silver bracelets jingled.

"When exactly did you both get close? Last I knew you hated prefect, little Lily." she sneered

"You lied to me." Melissa squeaked from behind me

I could feel her tears dropping onto my shoulder. Annabelle rolled her eyes not seeming effected that she used her daughter.

"You told me she was doing everything on purpose. That Lily wanted to hurt me." Melissa said angrily

I squeezed her hand trying to signal for Melissa to calm down. Annabelle obviously isn't well and getting her angry would definitely be a stupid thing to do.

"That bitch is doing it on purpose just like her mom. She ruined my life and now so is her daughter." Annabelle growled

Annabelle's brows were furrowed together as her hand tightened on the gun. Her knuckles turned white, her hand shook lifting to Melissa.

Melissa sucked in a deep breath.

"But my mom didn't do it on purpose." I said trying to take the attention away from Melissa

Annabelle's hand loosened slightly as she lowered the gun. I let go of Melissa's hand and stepped away from Melissa.

"I know everything." I said as I kept walking backwards

Annabelle followed my steps her mucky eyes never leaving mine. I could see the pain in her eyes mixed with some unknown emotion.

I need to get her attention away from Melissa long enough for her to get out of here.

"You don't know anything." she hissed

Bending down I picked up one of the diaries. "My mom wrote everything down."

I handed the book over to her. She hesitated at first, with a quick glance at Melissa quivering a few feet away she took it.

As Annabelle flipped through the plum diary with the gun pointed limply at me.

With one hand I motioned for Melissa to get out. The door was wide open and Annabelle was a safe distance away.

Melissa shook her head looking more terrified than I've ever seen her.I know how it feels to see your mom act completely insane. It's scary.

"This proves nothing." Annabelle laughed as she tossed the diary onto the floor

I licked my dry lips, my heart pounded rapidly as I tried gaining control again.

"How can you explain the pills? My mom wrote about how she got them every month. If I could figure it out so can the police."

The smile on Annabelle's face dropped as her forehead creased. She lifted the gun up to my head.

"After I get rid of you two I'll dispose of those little books."

Melissa let out a small whimper as she sobbed into her hands. Could she really kill her own daughter so easily?