Texts

Just kinda  getting the hang of all this...   If you're reading this and like it PLEASE give me some feedback.   Want to know if its good or Sucks.   LOL  Thanks  :)  :)

As I was sitting in between Mischa and Nicola , listening to a rather gruesome lecture on the effects of child abuse.  I thought that I have not texted my mom to tell her I arrived safely.  I also suddenly felt the urge to text my bff Ashlyn.  And give her the down low on camp so far.   But I know that I would get into some trouble with the boss if I was caught texting during pre camp training.  I didn't want to get kicked out of my camp job on my very first day here.

So I waited till we were on break.   I pulled o'ut my phone and send a quick text to my mother. 

Me:  " Hi Mama, Made it safe.  Been Busy.  Love ya.  Email when I can.

Then I sent a few texts to Ashlyn,

Me:  Hey Ash, How's summer in NYC!  Camp is good so far, Made a friend. And A hot guy"  LOL

She texted back quickly,

Ashlyn:  " Wow you don't waste any time , do ya?  LOL  NYC is the same as when you left it LOL Details on the boy please?????

Me:  " Well, he's the music director at camp.  Hes from Russia!"

Ashlyn:   " So hes really from Russia?   So hot boy, with hot accent?  "Jealous"   LOL  Pics? 

Me:   " Yes hit boy with hot accent!!!   " No pics yet, I just met him like an hour ago.  LOL Will try"

Ashlyn: " Ok will be waiting!  LOL 

Me:  " Ok, I gtg, I have to get back to meeting!" 

I then turned off my phone and tucked it into my backpack

When I walked back into the dining hall to continue our meeting, I was immediately greeted by Mischa,  " Hello again, He giggled.   " Hello , again, Seriously not like I was gone long.   He laughed and said no you were not gone long.   Who were you texting so much?   Probably your boyfriend back home."    Wait a minute in my head I was freaking out now.   Why was he asking me about a boyfriend?  Was he seriously just curious or did he feel suddenly smitten like me.  Was I not crazy, and feeling this Love at first sight thing I was feelin?

So I laughed and said,  " No not texting my boyfriend,  I don't have a boyfriend."   I was texting my mom and my friend from home.  She's afraid of bugs and wouldn't come to camp with me.    "Awwww that sucks , he said.  " Bugs aren't so bad"   No , I agree with you I said bugs aren't so bad."   But anyway, I said in a slight whisper,.  How do you manage to keep in touch a girlfriend if you have one why you're here in America for so many months?"   "  That's easy he laughed. " I don't have a girlfriend to keep in touch with. She dumped me a few months ago,"   " Oh sorry to hear." I replied to him.   " Its all good!"  He sais with a smile.    Just as those words came out of his mouth our camp director, abrubtly called that we had two minutes left till he was going to start lecturing again.   "Ok, guess we have to be quiet now." I said whispering.     He took his pen and wrote on my notebook paper I had in front of me.    " I'd like to talk more later."      I took out my pen and wrote,  " Me too" 

Oh my God , I was totally freaking out inside.    I think that I was overreacting.   He probably doesn't like me like I am crushing on him.  Probably, just wants to be friends at camp.  Everyone is friends at camp.     But I could be lost in my own thoughts.  That maybe this hot Russian boy, wanted me.