apology

It felt like I was siting on the porch outside in tears forever.  When finally, I heard the creak of the door.  I didn't look back . But I got up and started down the stairs.  Wiping tears from my red eyes.  "Leah! Please wait"  He said to me.  I kept walking away.   He chased after me, grabbing my shoulder ..  "Let me go!"  I said pulling away.    "Leah, this is not what it looks like"    " Whatever!"  I said.  " Leah, Please!"  I could tell the sound of his voice was different, raspy. Had he been crying too?   I turned back around, looked him in his eyes and said " You want to explain , you've got five minutes"  

He took a deep breathe.  I could see tear stains on his cheeks. My own eyes filled again.   "Look, I told you, I didn't love Nicola."  She wants to ruin this for us"  She doesn't want to see me with some one else!" Even though she knows I wouldn't be with her even if I wasn't with someone else."She looked pretty cozy in there"  I said.    "Why didn't you tell her to leave?" I asked.  He reached up , wiping a tear from my face with his thumb. " I guess, I'm too nice" He replied. 

" I only want you!"  I read your note, I want to kiss you too,

"I don't know Mish, I want to trust you."   " Then, trust me"  I am not going to go back with Nicola,no matter how hard she tries. "   I swallow hard ...  "Ok"  I say.   He leans in and gently kisses me on the lips.  "Lets go for a walk "  he says.He takes me by the hand, we walk in silence.  We get to the lake front.    He sits down on the sandy beach, pullin me down with him.  He starts to kiss me and caress my arms. 

I start to caress him too. ....   I remind him.  "ive never done "it" before "   I know ... I promise Ill be gentle.  But I want this Leah.   His voice, his accent, rough and raspy.

I want it too, " I told him pulling him closer , kissing his lips.    We struggled out of our clothes.  I was nervous.  Nervous we'd get caught.  Nervous about what we were doing in general.    "I immediately thought of what Bree had said.   "DO you have anything?"  I asked him.  I had forgotten to get a condom from Bree.  " Yes!"  He said.          I closed my eyes tightly , and let him make me his.   I felt so peaceful, I just wanted to hold him like this forever.    After he held me for a few minutes.  Then said,  " Ya tibia lu blu"   I love you Leah. "   As we laid skin to skin, I replied.  Oh Mischa.  " Ive never felt this way about anyone, I love you so much"      How is this possible to love so much after only knowing eachother a short time.  ' I don't know he replied. But I like it."   ME too"    We got dressed, hugged once more, then walked back to main camp.    " Leah?"   I cant imagine, not being with after camp!"   I know I said  " I don't want to think about that"      He was silent.  Then Said.    " Come to Russia!"   What?" I asked.    Come to Russia, visit me.  Come study for a semester , you can stay with me."    I'd love that. or you can study in the states and live with me in NYC"   Maybe" he replied.   We'll work out the details. "      at that moment , I knew that he was serious for me.  Because I knew that he had told Nicola not to visit him.   But he wanted me to come to Russia.,      

He walked me to my cabin.    I'm just getting my stuff , then going to stay in Bree's cabin I told him.   I'll wait then and walk you to her cabin.  " Ok"   I ran in grabbed my pajamas , and sleeping bag.   He walked me to Brees cabin a few cabins down from mine.   He kissed me a few times on the porch , we were giggling.  Bree walked out, " What are you two doing?"   " Nothing I was just leaving" He laughed kissed me on the forehead.     See you tomorrow , my love"   He said.  I smiled.  Yes tomorrow babe"    Enjoy your sleepover!"   He teased.    Bree looked puzzled.   I'm sleeping over!"   Um ok"  she said.   I'll explain , cool" she said laughing.   We walked into her cabin..........