........

I ran over to Bree and she hugged me.   She didn't say a word she just knew that I was happy.

Nicola has always been a bit odd, shes the kind of girl who seems nice. But there is something about her I don't quite trust fully.

It was the last day of a camp session. Campers are going home tonight.  Which means we get to be at camp just staff.  I live for these nights.  I cant wait to spend time w Mischa.  I am planning to surprise him.   I tell Bree,    "I think that maybe tonight I will sleep w/ Mischa"   OOOH really she replies.  " Be careful"  "I know I know I reply  ''  No camp babies."   "Yea that's right she laughs.    But seriously. Be safe, I have stuff if you need it.    "Ok thanks" I reply. I give her another hug .... then head back to my cabin to help my campers roll sleeping bags and pack up their stuff for parent pick up.  

After all the campers are gone.  And we have a fast debrief staff meeting we are free to do as we please till the next morning , when more campers come for check in.

I change my clothes, shower, and spray on some perfume.  I wear something really cute.   Jean shorts and lacy tanktop.  hoping to peak Mischa's attention.  I consider the fact that I haven't seen much of Nicola all day.   Oh well whatever.

I run to the music studio cabin, hoping to find Mischa there.   I hear a guitar playing , safely assume its him , so I walk in,.    The moment I walk in tears sting my eyes. I cant believe what I'm seeing.  There is Mischa alright.  Playing his guitar but hes not alone.   HE"S PLAYING HIS GUTIAR FOR NICOLA!  He looks up and catches my glare.  He looks at me, and I can almost see tears in his eyes too,   Nicola turns and looks back at me, Flipping her hair.  I back away.... and turn,   I have my hand on the door handle when I hear Mischa say.   " Leah, baby, Wait.   "   I pause for a moment.  But continue out the door slamming it behind me. I stand on the porch for a moment. I over hear him say,  "THanks  a lot Nic, you may have just ruined the best thing ive ever had"  I fight the tears rolling down my face.  But cant anymore.   I sit down right there on the porch and cry.   Nicola comes running out a moment later.  She doesn't say a word to me, Just glares at me before walking away.....  Tears flow down my face.  I hope Mischa comes out to explain to me.   I wonder if he will? Did he sneak upstairs to go out the other door?   Is he waiting for me to come back in?   I wont.  He owes me an explanation .  

Now its going to be ackward going back to my cabin...... I think ill grab my sleeping bag and sleep in Brees cabin tonight.   I need her tonight.   But I cant move to even go find her. I'm frozen here on this damn porch.  Too scared and upset to even move.  ...... Why hasn't he come to find me yet?

Is there something still going on with him and Nicola?