Untitled Part 12

I simply couldn't wait to get to the staff house. I practically ran there. I went inside , kinda happy to find that I was earlier then Mischa. I ran into the girls shower and took a fast shower. The hot water felt nice.  One of the perks of being staff finally. NO fighting to be first camper to get a shower before the hot water ran out.  Staff house always had nice hot water.   I washed my hair with my favorite strawberry scented shampoo.  And Shaved my legs. 

I got out , got dressed,  I considered putting my pjs on. But since I was meeting Mischa. I opted for jeans and a cute top.   As I was combing out my hair in the mirror, I heard his voice. Then, I heard him laugh.   I suddenly felt shy not sure I wanted to even come out of the bathroom.  But I packed my stuff back into my backpack, strolling out with it slung over my shoulder.  I caught his eye as soon as I walked out and he smiled.   " Hello Beautiful"  He said out loud. As I approached him. NOW, I was for sure embarrassed. If any one that was hanging out in the staff lounge suspected anything was brewing between Mischa and I well. he just confirmed it.  

I walked towards him smiling.  He sat down on the couch , pulling me down to sit with him.  " How was your day?" He asked.   " It was pretty good, Busy but good."   How bout yours?' I asked.  " its really good now"  He said smiling at me.  " Oh stop. I said giggling.  " NO really. he relpied. 

"Have I mentioned his sexy accent?"  I could listen him recite the phone book , even that would sound sexy.  

I looked at my phone, I had sent and received a few texts. But I noticed the time.  " I should prob get back to my village, I told him. ' Yeah me too,"  He said.     " I will walk you back."    We said goodbye to some other camp friends who were now aware we maybe a future camp couple.  Then, walked out the door.    " You look amazing, smell amazing, you're just amazing. Leah"  He told me.   "Awww Mischa , You're pretty amazing too.   " 2moro night , I want you to come to the music cabin with me ... I want to show you something."  " Ok"  I managed to say, I couldn't imagine what he wanted to show me.  But I was already excited.      I hadn't noticed that we were already at my fork in the path, that lead to my cabin also the other direction taking him to his.    We stopped and he pulled me into his embrace. I could smell the scent of his cologne.  He brushed the back of his hand down my cheek sending shivers down my spine. Then he leaned closer letting his lips gently graze mine.  I felt my cheeks flush, my body tingle.   I'd kissed other boys before.  Though, I never felt like their was electric current between us.  He kissed me a second time this time a slightly deeper kiss , I could taste him on my lips.   He pulled away, hugging me.   " Good night sweet Leah"    " good night Mischa "    "

He turned, walking towards his village.  I watched him walk away.  I touched my hand to my lips. Still not believing that a moment ago his lips were there, On mine.    Oh I wanted more!  I wanted to kiss him so much more. 

I got back to my cabin to find Nicola sitting on the front porch,    " you were with Mischa ?"   "yes, I was. Why?  " I was so confused about her obsession with it."     " I think that he really likes you!"   " Do you?"  Oh I hope so."    " Hes not like this with other girls"     I guess, when he really likes a girl he wants the world to know it"    I looked at her confused.   " The girl he "dated"( she did air quotes with her hands)  before at camp he never showed her public affection.  He just wanted to hook up behind closed doors.  "    Still I was confused.   But she continued.     " He told her  not to get attached.  But she did"     Then her heart broke.  " It still might hurt her., Ya know to see him with someone else, to see him act differently with someone else.  To see him falling in love with someone else."    It was all coming together in my mind now.

" Nicola, tell me the truth!"  " it was you and him wasn't it?"      she looked up at me tears in her eyes"  " Yes" She replied.   " Oh my God!  I'm sorry.    I don't want to hurt you."   Its ok, I cant be hurt by him anymore.   With that she said ''     " take good care of him"   Good night Leah, see you in the morning...   she disappeared to her side of the cabin.

I sat on the porch for a bit, then went in and put on pjs and climbed into bed.  The taste of his kiss still lingering on my lips.    But how could I betray someone I was starting to call a friend, For love?   But how could I deny my feelings for him?  "     Falling asleep, with so many thoughts running through my mind.