Starlight, Starbright

New campers arrive every week, Its crazy, But some of it is the same routine. We check them, in they do their swim tests, we play name games in our cabin, we go to dinner and then we have campfire. But campfire is the highlight of my day on check in days. Because, Mischa hes like the rockstar of camp! He sings and plays every campfire. I cant never handle the anticipation of what he will sing at campfire and if it will pertain to me.

I couldn't wait till campfire to see him! So I snuck off from cabin activities to see if I could find him, or catch him as he was in the music studio getting his stuff together. He was there! I ran inside. He turned around , looked at me, smiled. " Het Leah, shouldn't you be with your campers?" Yes, shouldn't you also? " I teased. "Yea, he laughed. I just came to get my guitar, Now I'm heading back to my cabin." Me too. I replied. Ok, we'll walk together. "Ok" I cornered him by the door, to kiss him, He looked at me with those dreamy eyes" " Wow , Leah, he laughed. Don't get me all fired up. But I want to I teased again. I know , he said. Not now. we went to camp fire and I was having fun w my campers, yelling chants and songs, performing skits. Camp fire was so much fun. I didn't even pay attention that he was looking for me, he said "this song is a love song. " it's about falling in love at camp, has anyone fallen in love at camp?" He began playing and singing "summer love" by 1D I wasn't sure how to take it if he was directing it at me. Since the lyrics speak of ending the relationship at end of summer. But I knew we wouldn't, I was going to go to Russia for a semester. We are going to be together for ever. At least that'd was what we'd spoke about....