7

Avery's POV

To be honest detention wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Note the sarcasm.

It.was.awful

2 hours ago

Seeing as I didn't sweat that much while doing my jogs in p.e, I  chose to stay in my slutty uniform for detention.

I grabbed my bags and was about to head off to detention when I heard my name being called

"Avery!!" I looked to see Rosa pacing towards me. "Wait for me!!"

"Oh hey Rosa, sorry I forgot to wait"

"It's alright!! So are you busy after school? Maybe we could go get some ice cream." She asked.

Awh, and I really wanted ice cream too.

"ugh I can't. Got bloody detention" I said glumly.

Her face fell so I tried to cheer her up.

"Maybe you could take me to the mall tomorrow?" I said. She immediately smiled brightly and nodded her head furiously.

"Sure!! I'll see you later then. Ohh wait can I get your number so we can message eachother?"

"Yeah course"

We traded numbers and then bid eachother goodbye.

***

Walking into detention was kinda awkward.

Well first, I wasn't in a happy mood because I didn't get to have ice cream and secondly I got told off for not wearing those stupid navy tights for p.e.

Yeah, not happy at all.

I barged into the room that I was told to go to, and my eyes widened at the people in the room.

The boys Jacob,Ryan, Cameron and Oscar, James and Luke were all in the room, sitting in their little groups. I looked to see who was watching over the class.

Yes you guessed it.

Principal Daniel.

I mean come on! Me, a super hot girl with all these boys. I need a moment to drool.

No one was really talking so when I came in it was awkwardly quiet. Pretty much all of them were checking me out so I felt even more conscious. It's not that I'm ashamed of my body or anything but so many people staring at you can make a person feel intimidated.

I smiled at them all (fake) and walked up to the front desk. I felt like giving these guys a little show so I swayed my hips a bit.

"Hey Daniel, didn't know you do after school detention classes?"

"Well I don't usually Miss.Quinn but no one was able to fill in today so here I am" he said staring at me intently. He seems to be in his 'professional' mood, ah I don't think he wants his students to know we're 'friends'. Fine if he's gonna play that game, I'll play it too.

"Wow, lucky you" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. He looked a bit confused as to why the sudden change in my mood.

If only he knew.

I ignored his look and found a seat towards the back next to the window. I sit down and placed my bag on the floor and head on the table.

"Can you idiots stop staring at me!" I shouted at the eyes I could feel on me but my voice was muffled as face was still on the table.

My body relaxed as I didn't feel anyone staring at me except Daniel. But he has to stare at us so it was ok. I think.

Suddenly I felt something hit my head, so I lifted my head up to see it was a scrunched up piece of paper. I looked around the room to see Oscar looking expected at me. I moved his eyes from the paper to me as a sign saying 'Read it'. I raised a brow at him but still opened the paper