34

Avery's POV

Waking up on a Thursday morning is not fun. Especially when it's freezing cold outside.

I shivered and wrapped myself around the blanket tighter, hoping it would warm me up. I sighed in content and was about to fall asleep again until my bedroom door slammed open.

"RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS!"

Cameron sauntered in and started banging on the wall repeatedly. At first I ignored him and hoped he would get bored and walk out, but the universe is against me today.

"Can you piss off?!" I groaned and sat up, glaring at a smirking Cameron.

Why is he so happy?!

"Come on Avery-baby don't be like that. Anyway you should be thanking me, you've got a personal alarm clock now" He sang and started banging the wall again.

My glare intensified and I quickly grabbed the nearest object -which happened to be a hairbrush- and threw it right at his face. He was too busy banging on the wall to notice and it smacked him right on the back of his head. He yelped and clutched his head in pain. I smirked.

"Owww what the hell?!" He shouted, looking pissed off.

"You started it" I stated and stuck my tongue out at him. He rubbed his head and groaned in pain. "Stop being such a baby" I commented, getting out of bed and heading to take a shower.

"Ugh whatever. Hurry up, we gotta meet the others in 30 minutes so don't take too long." He gave me the finger and stomped out of the room.

20 minutes later, I skipped downstairs and joined the guys in the kitchen. The brothers were all seated around the table and I sat down beside Ryan, kissing him on the cheek. He mumbled a 'morning' and kissed the side of my head.

"Aren't you cold?" Raymond asked, looking at my outfit in disapproval.

I stared at him weirdly and looked down to assess myself. I was wearing dark blue denim jeans with small rips around them and a black cropped long-sleeved top and some black shoes. I left my hair out in its natural waves and applied a wing liner, mascara and some lip gloss.

"No...." I replied, cocking my head to the side.

"Never mind" He mused and continued to eat his food. Jacob nudged his brother and smirked.

"Don't mind him, he just doesn't get the idea of a cropped top" Jacob stated and shook his head.

"It's sexy" Cameron commented and I saw Ryan glare at his brother.

"I just don't get the point of wearing it if she'll just get cold" Raymond argued.

I put some food in my plate and started munching on it, ignoring their discussion completely.

"I'll warm her up" Ryan smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, elbowing him in the ribs.

Ray looked disgusted and Jacob started gagging. Cameron poked his tongue out at us and we all settled into a peaceful silence.

"Aweryyyyyyyyy" Brandon yelled and came running down the stairs, with his parents following.

Apparently, they had gone on an overnight business trip so I didn't get to see them last night.

I stood up and scooped Brandon into my arms, hugging him tightly.

"Brandon! I've missed you baby boy" I spun him around and he squealed happily.

He rested his head on the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Where did-d you go, I-I miss yo-u" He whispered and my heart broke a little at his quiet voice.