13

Heyy guys, so Avery's finally painted her door. Tell me what you think about it and I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Avery's POV-

After buying the cans I dropped Rosa home and went back home so that I could paint my door. I decided not to use the cans but instead just black paint and some chalk. I'll save the cans for something special.

When we got back I noticed that everyone's cars were here meaning no one went out. We had only gone out for around three hours so I had plenty of time to do my door and pull a prank on one of the guys.

I lifted Brandon up and rested him on my hip as I carried my shopping bags on my other hand. It was a bit of a struggle as Brandon is quite heavy but the boy would not let go and I was too much of a softy to tell him to get off.

We went inside the house and the immediate smell of homemade cookies engulfed us making Brandon jump out of my arms and run to the kitchen. I put my bags down and followed him to where all the boys were stuffing their faces. Ray was giving Bran some cookies as he couldn't reach the counter.

I quickly rushed to the tray and grabbed a few before the boys could finish the whole damn thing! Jacob noticed me first and smiled.

"Wasssup Avery!" He said and the rest of the guys turned to look at me. I smiled at them (except Ryan who was just staring with a straight face) and they replied with a bunch of 'hellos'.

"Heyy guys, so I bought some stuff to paint my door meaning you can't go upstairs till I finish. I wanna shock you guys with my skills. Okay?" I said and they all nodded their heads uncaring.

I then went to grab my stuff and walked upstairs to where I would start my masterpiece

*****

After two hours of full concentration and hard work, my door was finally finished. I rubbed my hands together and took a step back to admire my door. This by far is the most skilled door in the house and I can't wait to see their faces!!

Now, before I call them, I need to prank one of the guys. Since I barely speak to Jacob I decided to prank him as I would feel the least guilty. And this is my way of getting to know the boy. I grabbed the spray cans and quietly walked to his room. I opened the jocks door and walked into the very neat and organised room. Wtf?! Is this guy OCD??

Anyway, I walked to the white walls which had a few posters of cars and some show called The Walking Dead. I took them off then got my black and gold spray cans and wrote

'I've hid my true feelings on these walls
I LOVE AVERY SO MUCH AND I LOVE TO SNIFF HER PANTIES WHEN SHE ISN'T HOME!! '

After staring at the hilarious wall I took a picture of it and quietly walked back to my door and called the guys up. I stood to side of the door so I could see their faces when they see this awesome door. I heard the thudding of feet come up the stairs and slow down in front of me. All of the guys were here, including Ryan, and I watched each of their faces slowly go into shock when they look at my door. After a minute of mesmerising the door they turn to stare at me in awe. I simply smirk at their faces.

"How the hell did you do that?" Cameron asks looking kind of dazed. I chuckle at his cute expression.

"One hell of a lot of practice." I state while shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly.

The rest of the guys also complement my work, even Ryan who is still staring at the door by the way, and Jacob even said he wanted to take a picture of it. He went to his room to look for his phone and-

There was suddenly a very unmanly scream coming from Jacobs room. The guys all jumped at his scream and went to go see what was wrong. I had to bite my lip so hard to keep me from laughing at that scream. It was bloody hilarious. How on earth did everyone else have such a straight face?