38

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

****************

Avery's POV

Ryan spat out the water in his mouth over James and I stared at her with my mouth agape and eyes wide.

"C-come a-again now?!" I stuttered and she twirled a piece of her hair.

I looked at the others in disbelief of what was happening and saw them all staring at Claire in shock. Jacob, Luke and Raymond were looking at the scene with their jaws on the floor. Theo and James both looked lost as hell and Oscar and Cameron seemed completely amused with the whole situation. I even saw Cam with his phone out filming?!

This seems dodgy but I couldn't even think properly.

"Dump moody pants and date me?" She asked hopefully with an innocent look and I stood up to face her.

Ryan also stood up and stepped towards her.

"What did you call me?" He asked threateningly and she gave him a once over.

"Nothing, moody pants" She taunted and he glared at her, about to say something but I held my hand to stop him.

He glared at her and grabbed my waist, pulling me tightly to his side.

"She's mine" He growled and she stared at him amused.

Okay, what is actually going on right now?

Suddenly, Ryan turned to the guys while I stared at Claire with confusion. Moments later he let go of me and returned to his seat with tinted cheeks and a small pout. I tilted my head at him but shrugged it off for now.

"Okay so I've never had to do this to a girl before but here goes nothing-" I started and cleared my throat.

Claire was staring at me seriously but I noticed her lips twitching upwards. "- I'm sorry Claire but I don't swing that way and I'm kinda in love with moody pants over there so I'm rejecting you and I hope you find someone who loves you in the future and-" I stopped mid rant when Claire burst out laughing alongside Cam and Oscar.

I turned back to the table and saw Cameron and Oscar high-fiving with his phone still recording us. Claire ran over to them and they all fist bumped and continued to laugh. This was a fricking prank?!

I stared at the trio with fury and quickly grabbed Ryan's opened water bottle, splashing the water onto them.

"Seriously? You pranked me?!" I shrieked and they screamed as the water hit each of them, soaking their outfits and faces.

I smirked slightly at the sight.

"Avery! What the f*ck is wrong with you!" Cameron shouted and quickly wiped the water off himself using James's sleeve. The others all copied his actions and wiped it on a complaining James.

"Ew ew ew get off me you losers!" He squealed and jumped away from them, now soaked aswell.

Claire dusted herself and looked back at me. However, she couldn't keep a straight face and cracked up laughing again alongside the rest of the guys. I glared at them all.

"Oh my gosh that was hilarious! You-u should've seen your f-face!" She laughed and Cameron wrapped his arm around her shoulders, laughing with her. I stared at the two and suddenly realisation hit me.

Wait.

"You planned this at the party, didn't you?" I asked and they both nodded at the same time, smirking at my face.