9

Ahhhh finally a new chapter!! I'm so sorry for not updating for ages basically I had 16 exams to revise for and it was just so stressful. Anyway, my exams are over and I can officially relax. Enough of me talking, here's the chapter!

Also the picture of the girl is Claire Roberts played by Jessica Alba. I know she's gorgeous but you gotta imagine her with so much makeup caked on her face and a horrible personality so it blinds her beauty. :)

Avery's POV

I woke up next morning feeling like I've forgotten to do something. I wasn't really sure what until I remembered my detention two days ago. Didn't Ryan swear he was going to make me pay for that hilarious prank? More importantly, didn't I say I was going to give these boys a taste of revenge? Well, now I need to plan something good.

Crap! I have a date today with Blake and I completely forgot. I looked at my phone and it read 8:30. Shittttt. I missed homeroom and if I don't hurry I'm gonna miss my first lesson too! I quickly checked my schedule for what I have first.

Religious Education

HELL NO. Like fudge am I gonna rush for that lame ass subject. I mean, honestly, who even pays attention to that horrible horrible subject. It's so bloody boring. Wait, also...

WHY DID NO ONE WAKE ME UP?!

I think I'm slowly losing it. I decided to take deep breaths and just go have a long, comfortable shower and just take things slow. That's exactly what I need to do! I swear this place is messing with me badly.

***

I arrived at school an hour and a half later fully dressed and prepared for the drama to come. Recently I've been acting way too weird and... Soft. So now after having that relaxing shower, my mind has come to its senses and I am ready to become myself again. Dressed in leather shorts and a dark purple tank top with killer heels, I'm pretty sure I give the perfect impression of 'Badass'. Exactly what I need.

I casually stroll into the school and make my way to my second lesson which is English Literature. One of my personal favs.

I finally find the room and knock loudly once before sauntering in the room. Most of the class turn to look at me and I could see that they were in the middle of copying notes off the board. I scan the room quickly and inwardly groan when I see Ryan. Ughhhh, why him!! We make eye contact and he gives me this sort of a sly smirk like he knows something I don't. Instead of giving him the satisfaction that he's made me a BIT nervous, I smirk right back and even wink. He shoots me a confused look but I just ignore him and walk to the teacher who is still writing some notes.

I clear my throat loudly and wait for the man to turn around so I could introduce myself. He finally puts the whiteboard pen down and turns to me. My first thought is

WHATTT?!!!!!!!

However I simply react with

"Oh hello Daniel"

"Miss Quinn how lovely for you to join us today" he clearly ignored my harsh glare on him and just gave me a polite smile. Dickhead.

"Whatever." I flick my hair in his face and walk to the empty seat by the window towards the back. Next to Ryan. Another dickhead.

"Did you enjoy the fact that everyone forgot about you today sweetheart" He whispered to me. He must be stupid to think a comment like that would hurt me.

"It was the most relaxing morning I've had since I've been here thanks for your concern" I whispered back in the same sickly sweet tone he used. I could tell he looked a bit frustrated that I wasn't annoyed but honestly I've dealt with a lot worse.