10

Yayyy New chapter guys!! I dunno why I was so excited for this one, it's kind of like the start of when Avery's personality changes a bit. You also find out something special!!

Anyway, enjoy xx

Avery's POV

"What do you mean what?! You were just confronted by basically the IT girl of this school!" Said Cameron in disbelief.

"And you shouted at her!" Commented James

"And called her a fake Barbie!" Said Rosa proudly. Guessing she hated her too.

"And she told you to back off." Ray said worriedly.

"But you didn't listen, obviously" Oscar rolled his eyes with a slight smirk. Again, he also looked proud.

"You being the badass you are.." Stated Jacob

"Punched her nose." Ryan said casually.

"Making her bleed and fall on the floor." Finished Luke.

Did these guys practice this beforehand or something? That was just plain weird.

"So what?!" I said annoyed at them. Why are they basically reminding me about something I did like a minute ago!

"Soo Claire is defo gonna get revenge. No one has ever stood up to her, let alone punch her. Honey, your in some real shit." Rosa replied with a little chuckle. The others nodded in agreement.

Looking at them all together now made me smile a bit as they actually looked, I dunno, right? It's hard to explain but they just click when their together. Maybe I will help them become friends, after I have a bit of fun. I thought evilly.

"Ugh whatever. She annoyed me, it was like she was begging me to punch her in the face" I said dismissing the subject. "Anyway, does anyone wanna go get subway with me? I'm seriously craving it".

It was then that they all realised they were basically all hanging out with eachother as they started to glare at eachother. Then I heard a lot of annoyed sighs and most of them mumbled a 'no thanks'.

"I'll go!" Said Oscar excitedly. I swear I'm not sure what goes on in this kids head. Did he not just see all his friends glaring at eachother?

"Same, wanna take my car?" Wtf?! Cameron too! His brothers all looked shocked and kind of betrayed at the fact of him hanging out with the 'enemy'. Cameron didn't look fazed and instead said
"What? I'm hungry. Calm down guys it's not like we're gonna suddenly come back as best friends"

The rest of the two groups still looked annoyed but walked away. Even Rosa, who was staring at Ray with an unreadable expression, grumpily walked away back into the school.

The three of us then walked to Cameron's car and I sat in the passenger seat while Oscar sat at the back. The car journey was basically silent except for the radio playing and it was quite awkward. I was glad when the car came to a stop and we all walked into subway. We bought our food and eventually sat down on one of the tables. Oscar sat by me and Cameron sat infront of us directly opposite me.

"Sooo guys" I said drawing both their attention from their food "what was your relationship before the umm incident"

Both boys looked at eachother with narrowed eyes for at least a minute, awkward, until Oscar sighed and rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"We were best friends" he stated with a small smile. He looked kind of out of it after saying that so I'm guessing he's thinking about the past.

I jumped, surprised at Cameron's voice "we met when we were around 6. We were at school and I saw Oscar crying while holding a broken car. There were a few other guys surrounding him and laughing so I decided to play hero and defended him. The guys got kind of scared because they knew Ryan would beat them up if they touched me so they left us alone." He smiled at the faint memory and looked at Oscar who was staring at him with the same smile.