Chapter 3

A/N This chapter goes to cutie_reads781 because she's awesome. Anyways! I actually have to make and announcement. My book "Is It Fate? Or Is It Destiny," I decided I'm going to stop working on it. I already have my other Connor Franta Imagine, and I'm also starting a Phanfiction and a Luke Hemmings Text Fic. Yeah, so that's all I really have to say basically.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*Jack's POV* (a/n wait wut lol)
I can't believe my mother would do this. To a girl who I don't even know. She apparently knows me, no doubt about it. But, she appears that she doesn't like me. Her name was Bethany? Yeah, Bethany. She was really pretty actually. I do want to get to know her more. She does seem kind of nice, I guess? We didn't really talk. Why are we being forced to do this? This IS going to be hard for the both of us. But, her mother though. I can tell she won't be easy. Luckily, I will be seeing her tomorrow.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*Bethany's POV*
I can't believe that my mom had to invite Jack and his mother over. What's in my mother's mind to do this? They are coming over for brunch so I have to "impress" him mother. I decided I was going to wear a maroon dress with a white top on it, and my red high tops. I got out my curling wand and plugged it in the wall. I started curling my hair and made loose curls. I put on some makeup and I was ready. I made my way downstairs and sat at the table. They could be here any minute now, so I decided to scroll through Tumblr. I heard the door bell go off, so I went to go open it. I let them into the living room and we sat down on the sofa. My mother came down after.
"So there are rules," She started, "you got it?"
"Yeah, and?" Jack said. I kinda agreed with him. We were both annoyed at this. I mean who wouldn't?
"No sex, no cheating, and you two have to sleep in the same bed."
"Is that it?" I asked.
"No," she said in return, "after you two get married, we want grandchildren." Okay, that was not funny. There is no WAY that I will be having a child with him...