Chapter 21

*Karla's POV*
I had just finished doing the rest of my makeup. I needed to go to the grocery store but didn't want to look like something out of a horror movie. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out to my car. Now, the store was about ten minutes away. And when I got five minutes away, I realized I forgot my phone. I turned around and went back to Jack and i's house. I saw an unfamiliar car there. But I just shrugged it off.

I went inside, and heard loud moans come from upstairs— our bedroom. My phone was charging in our room. I slowly walk up the stairs and peer into our room. The door was slightly open, and I wish I didn't come home. I slammed open the door to find a girl half naked straddling Jack, making out.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes.

"J-Jack?" They stopped making out and looked at me. By now, the tears were sliding down my cheeks.

"Why?"

"It wasn't me! It was all her!"

"Have a nice life, Jack."

"Karla- wait!" I grabbed my phone and ran out of the house. I drove to my second home— Jack and Beth's. By now, my makeup was ruined beyond belief.

Now, I was Jack and Beth's. I knocked on the door, ready for what happened next.

*Beth's POV*
Matt was here visiting Jack and I.

Knock knock

I wonder who that could be. I get up from my seat on the couch and go to the door. I open it, and there stands Karla with her makeup running down her face. I invite her inside and help her clean off her makeup.

"Hey Karla, what's wrong?" I asked her, rubbing her back.

"J-Jack c-cheated on m-me," she replied crying her eyes out. Right after she replied, I gave her the biggest hug and rubbed her back. She hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. She moved in with him a couple months ago. Her family was back in Maryland. I couldn't just let her move back there. She has amazing friends here.

"Want to move in with Jack and I?" I asked her. She just simply nodded her head. We went back downstairs and told Jack that Karla was moving because of stuff.

"What stuff?" He asked protectively.

I whispered in his ear," Jack cheated on Karla."

"I swear I'll beat the shit out of him!" He yelled. I loved this side of him. He is just like a brother to Karla and I appreciate that. Then, he stormed out of the house. Wait, he can't. My wedding dress is there. Maybe I'll have my friend Eliza keep it at her house. Yeah, that should be good.

I looked over and saw Matt hugging Karla while he whispers sweet nothings in her ear.

I ship it...

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Hey guys! I know you guys are probably confused but oh well. Okay, you know in chapter 4 when Jack cheated on Beth in her dream? Well, it happened in real life but with Karla and Jack. I hope that clears everything up!
Anyways!
Peace out xx
—Simply Your Senpai
>•<