Chapter 22

A/N this is a bit of a shorter chapter but there's a lot of stuff going on. I would like to thank Eliza aka Live_to_Write_ because she helped me write this chapter. Anyways! Go on. Read.
*Bethany's POV*
I had just got out of my car with the dress. I was at Eliza and Shawn's house to hide it. I knocked on the door. Shawn answered.
"Hey, is Eliza here?" I asked him.

"No, she went to the mall about an hour or so ago, why?" He asked. I held up the dress.

"Oh, you can go ahead and put it in the guest room."

"Thanks, Shawn." I said hugging him.

"Yeah, it's no problem Beth. Eliza should be here later." He said to me. We said our goodbyes, and I went back outside to my car, and drove off.

*Shawn's POV*
When Eliza left, she seemed kind of off. She wasn't her usual, bubbly self. She was more like in a nervous kind of mood. Maybe it's the nerves for the wedding. It's in less than two months. I think she'll be fine.

*time skip to midnight*

It's been 12 hours. Where is she? Suddenly, she comes in stumbling. She's drunk.

"H-hey Shannn." She slurs.

"E-Eliza, you're drunk." I said to her.

"Pffft, no I'm not." She tries to reply trying not to slur.

"Cmon, let's get you to bed." I change her into her pajamas and lay her down in bed. I get out some painkillers and water for in the morning when she wakes up. That's going to be one massive hangover.

*time skip to the morning*
I wake up to the sound of the toilet flushing.

"What happened?" Eliza asked.

"Well, you came home drunk. There's some painkillers right there. I said pointing to her bedside table.

"Oh," is all she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I thought you didn't love me anymore. I wanted to change for you so you would love me again." She replied looking down.

"Eliza, I still love you, no matter what. I know, I've been busy lately for my new album but I could not stop loving you. I wanted to wait until later but, I can do this now."
She gave me a confused look. I kneeled down onto the ground.

"Eliza, thank you. Thank you for always being there for me. My best times, my worst times you were there. Ever since kindergarten, best friends. At 16, I realized I loved you. Now, finally, at 22. I realize that I want you forever. Can you do me a favor and marry me?" She nodded her head yes while tears brimming. I started grinning while putting the ring on her finger.

Today really was good day...