Chapter 11

*Magical Time Skip to The Day of the Flight*
*Bethany's POV*
Today is the day. We are going on vacation today with all of the old MAGCON Crew. I'm excited to meet the guys because they seem really nice. Jack and I have talked about them a little bit.

Apparently we are going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. (A/N I love Myrtle Beach. Let's go sometime.) We have already packed our bags, but now we are double checking if we have everything.

Swimsuit. Check. Shorts. Check. Shirts/Tank Tops. Check. Pajamas. Check. Bras and Underwear. Check. Dress. Check. Hairbrush. Check. Toothbrush and toothpaste. Check. Deodorant. Check. Makeup. Check. Wallet. Check. Jack. Check.

I decided to text Karla to see if she has everything.

(B-Bethany, K-Karla)
B- Got everything?
K- I should. Let me check.
K- Yeah I do
B- Good because we will need everything for two weeks.
K- Yeah I know
B- Ready to go?
K- Yep!
B- K. We'll pick you up in few
K- Got it! See you in a few.

For my flight, I'm wearing dark grey leggings, a light grey pullover, my black Vans, and a black infinity scarf. My backpack I'm taking on the plane has 3 books (TFIOS, A Circle of Time, and Choker,) (A/N I recommend these books if you haven't read them.) some Chapstick, a neck pillow, and my phone and charger. I put my hair up in a messy bun and I was ready to go.

We are now on our way to get Karla and Johnson. We were just jamming to songs, and by jamming, I mean screaming.

Eventually, we get to Karla and Johnson's house. We pull up to their house. We honk, and they put their suitcases in the trunk and get in the backseat.

We make it to the airport two hours before our flight, as we are supposed to. We check in, get our bags checked and all that jazz. We still had an hour and an half to wait, so we went to go get some food for the plane. I got some sour Skittles and trail mix. Jack G. got some pecans and chocolate covered pretzels. Karla got a Twix and Peanut Butter MnMs. Jack J. got some gummy bears and chocolate covered cherries. We also got some Starbucks. I got a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappe. Jack G. got a Caramel Frappe. Karla got a White Chocolate Frappe. And Jack J. got a Chai Tea.

By the time we got back to the entrance to the plane, it was nearly time for boarding. Jack and Jack had made a conversation. I looked down at my left hand. There was no ring. I thought we are supposed to be getting married? Oh well, maybe my mom didn't think about that.

Soon, we were on the plane. Now, I'm not scared of heights. Just falling. It's stupid, I know. It just has always been that way.

We looked for our seats. I got window, Karla got middle, and Jack J. got the outside seat. Sadly, Jack G. got the seat behind us. Oh well. He can be butt hurt about it later.

*Magical Time Skip to When They Get To The Hotel*

We have just arrived to the hotel, which is fancy, I may add. Karla and I caught up some more.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
There you guys are for the longer chapter! Sorry it took so long to update! I've been reading a lot and I'm studying how they write so I can be like them. I'm sorry I'm such a bad author. I really do want to update more, but school is being a bastard and giving me more homework. But, when summer comes for me, I will update more.
Anyways!
Peace out MothaTruckas
—Simply Your Senpai
>•<