Chapter 18

*Beth's POV*
I love Wolf so much. She is just so cute! I wonder if this is the surprise Jack was talking about. It may not be. Oh well.

Wolf^^^^^^^

Wolf^^^^^^^

I just realized we only have 5 months until the wedding. I've been talking to Jack about what colors the wedding should be. We agreed on white with our favorite colors— purple and dark blue. I've also been talking to Karla- our wedding planner- about what the decorations should be. We have a few ideas but we're not that sure yet.

Tomorrow I'm going dress shopping with my mom, Jack's mom, and Karla. I'm so looking forward to that. (Hint: Sarcasm)

*Time Skip brought to you by Jack and Jack's song Like That*

Today I'm going dress shopping. I wanted something that was modern but cute. We finally got there.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" They lady asked.

"Yes we do," my mom said sharply. I gave the lady a look that said, 'Sorry' on it. She gave me a small smile back.

The lady asked,"What kind of dress do you want?"

My mom answered for me," We want something traditional with a long trail and lots of sequence."

"Linda, shouldn't you let Bethany decide?" Jack's mom asked.

"Well, I just want the perfect dress for my daughter, Donna," my mom said sharply, again.

"Mom, I'm going to pick, no if, ands, or buts about it," I said finally. I went to the back and looked around. I found this really pretty dress. It was strapless with a sequence top and it proofed out at the bottom into a princess style. It also had a sweetheart neckline. I went to go try it on, and it fit perfectly. It showed off my curves too.

Her Dress^^^^^^

Her Dress^^^^^^

I went back out to show my mom, Donna, and Karla.

"Beth! You look so beautiful!" Karla exclaimed.

"Thank you," I said. Donna and my mom also complemented me. I went to go put my clothes back on and paid for the dress. I'm going to keep the dress at Karla and Johnson's house, so Jack won't see.

I soon got home, and decided to clean up a little bit. I had decided to quit my job at the diner and just work at Starbucks. I cleaned all of our rooms, the kitchen, dining room, living room, and bathroom. I want to cook at home tonight. Hmm, what should I make? I guess I can look some recipes up in Pinterest. I was scrolling for a few minutes when I found the perfect recipe: Mini Chicken Kiev Bites with some Smily Fries. For dessert, I cut up some fruit to make little flowers and put them on sticks.

Jack finally came home from the studio, and guess what, he was hungry, as always. We sat down in the dining room and began to eat. Jack also complimented on how I cooked. When we were done with our food, I brought out the fruit, and Jack chuckled at it. We soon began talking about the wedding, and what would happen after.

He asked,"Are we going to have a family?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we going to have any kids?"

"I don't know, are we?"

"I want one after the wedding."

"Well, we'll see," I said smiling.

Then I thought,

Will we start a family?