Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to cutie_reads781 because she gave me the idea for it. You should go check her out because she's awesome! ILYSM CUTIE!
*Bethany's POV*
It's been a week since we've talk to our parents. Today, we are moving into an apartment together. Gross is what I think. I'm still mad at my mom for doing this.

By now, we were moving into OUR bedroom. We even have to share a closet too. I am disgusted. He has one half and I have the other. Right now, I'm color coding my half of the closet. It goes from black, blue, purple, pink, and white. But, there's mostly purple.

After I was done, I went to go put my dresses up. There weren't that many so I was done in no time. Next, I put my shoes on my side of the closet. My shoes consist of Converse, Vans, Doc Martens, and Boots. It's winter now in Omaha, so I have on some whitewash jeggings, my black and white long-sleeved Justin Bieber Purpose Tour shirt, my black high top Converse, and a black and white beanie. Don't judge me, I like JB (A/N last night I actually saw him in concert. And I'm wearing the t-shirt now. He was actually good. But, by the time you read this, it was two weeks ago.)

After putting away my shoes, I folded all my pants, skirts, and shorts and put them into my half of the dresser. I was done with that so I went to go put some furniture around the room. I put my desk in the corner of the room and hooked my computer up to it. I'm a Youtuber too with 1 million subscribers.(A/N I'm a Youtuber too with 24 subscribers.)

After I was done, went around the house to clean it a little bit. I'm sorry Jack, but, I'm OCD about clean places. Oops. If you can't be clean, you can't be mine.

After I cleaned the house, I went to go hook the tv up. Then the Xbox. After I had hooked all of that up, I went to go put all of my bathroom essentials away. Stuff like makeup, toothbrush, brush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Stuff like that.

Soon enough, Jack arrived with all of his stuff. Seeing as I'm marrying him in a few months, I wanted to help him carry his stuff inside. Once his stuff was inside, which wasn't a whole lot, I helped him unpack. I helped him hang his clothes up, in which it bothered me because it wasn't color coded.

"Do you want me to color code your clothes?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

"Do you want me to color code your clothes?" I asked again.

"Sure, I guess," he said back. Well, at least it won't bother me anymore.