Chapter 13 (i keep up lol)

*Bethany's POV*
Today was the best day ever. First, we went to the boardwalk carnival. We rode a few rides, you know, the usual. Then, we Mahogany, Karla, and I went to go shopping, in which they forced me to try on dresses and heels. We ended up buying a cute outfit for something. Then, for lunch, we had Subway. Nothing much there. Then, we went back to the hotel and met the guys at the pool. We swam for a bit. Next, we went back up to the hotel room. I was taken to Mahogany's room for some reason. She told me to take a shower as she handed me some shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. That's where we are now.

She handed me my clothes and I put them on. Mahogany told me to sit down in a chair, so I did what I was told. She started to do my makeup while Karla was blow drying my hair. After Karla was done blow drying my hair, she put the ends of my Elsa white hair into a REALLY loose side braid. Mahogany was soon done with my makeup. I put on my black scarf, gold watch, black and gold bracelet, and earrings.

 I put on my black scarf, gold watch, black and gold bracelet, and earrings

Her Outfit^

Her Makeup^I put on my black combat boots and grabbed the clutch Karla handed to me

Her Makeup^
I put on my black combat boots and grabbed the clutch Karla handed to me. I was told to go down to the lobby.
*Jack's POV*
I have been planning this night since the plane ride. I know, cliché and all, but I'm pretty excited. I am taking Bethany out on a date. I'm all ready, but as of right now, she isn't. They guys were helping me with this. I was going to have her do a scavenger hunt, to which she was finding me. I gave the guys some post-it notes and items to give to people to give to Beth. First, I would have her go to the lobby. Then, Dunk'N'Donuts, the flower shop, ticket booth to the carnival, and so on. I just hope she will like the last surprise.

*Time Skip brought to you by a deep face of meeee*

I saw her coming through the park. She was looking at every post-it note, smiling at each one. The last four said, "Will you marry me?" on them. And on me, had a little engagement ring on it. She finally saw me with a few tears in her eyes. She looked up at me and said, "Yes!" I slipped the ring on her finger and happily strolled back to the hotel.