Chapter 19

*Time Skip Three Months*

*Bethany's POV*

I looked around. All of the decorations Karla had made for the wedding. There were spray painted Mason jars, decorated flowers, small chalkboards, and bowls of purple and blue party mints.

I can't believe Jack and I are getting married in two months.

It feels so unreal. Nothing happened in these past two months. Just Jack and I working a lot to help pay for the decorations and other stuff for the wedding. We told the fans about us, and surprisingly, the accepted me. Well, most did. The hate comments didn't hurt because I get some on my YouTube videos. Yeah, I still make them. I just recently hit 4,000,000 subscribers. I get paid from YouTube too.

It's kind of great to get paid just from videos. For example, Jacksepticeye, he gets paid for playing video games. How cool is that?!?

"Beth!" Karla yelled. I looked at her with a weird look and she returned the favor.

"What?"

"What do you think of this as the cake?"

"Maybe, I'll have to show Jack, one second." I took a picture of the cake and sent it to Jack. He responded a few minutes later saying that he liked it.

"He likes the cake, Karl."

"Good! What type though?"

"Lemon?"

"Perfect!" The cake was a three tiered, it was white with purple going around the second tier and blue going around the third. It also had some edible purple and blue flowers on the layers. It was perfect for the wedding.

"What are the meal choices?"

"We were thinking grilled chicken or steak with mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans."

"Good! Now where is the wedding going to be at?"

"The wedding is going to be in Jackson's Orchard, and the reception is going to be at the Gardens."

"That's neat! Have you guys sent out the 'Save the Date' yet?"

"Yeah, we already made our guest list," I said handing her a page of guests. We figured that Johnson would be the best man and Karla would be the maid of honor. It really fit. The rest of the Old MAGCON were going to be in the wedding too, but we need bridesmaids. My "best friend" Ally hates me now, for no reason (thanks Ally.) (A/N #thanksbart hehe.)

"So apart from the bridesmaids, everything else is done!"

"Good! All of this planning has put me under so much stress!"

"Don't be stressed! Be happy when it's over!"

Oh, I sure will alright...
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
That was Chapter 19! Now, we need bridesmaids for the following:

Cameron

Nash

Matt

Carter

Aaron

Shawn

Taylor

I will choose only one for each! And you can only comment one! Have fun and good luck!

Anyways!

Peace out MothaTruckas

—Simply Your Senpai

>•<