Chapter 23

A/N Hello Star Children! I'm sorry but I need to do this. As of today, I'm time skipping the story to right before the wedding. It will explain as the chapter keeps unrolling.
*Beth's POV*
~Time Skip to 4 Days Before the Wedding~
A lot has happened in less than a month. I can just say that much. Shawn proposed to Eliza but didn't want anyone to find out. Eliza accidentally wore the ring over to Matt's house. Matt found out and told everyone. Johnson hasn't talked to Karla. Karla and Matt got together! Turns out Matt had a crush on her the whole entire time. Jack got in trouble. We went over to Johnson's house to pick up Karla's stuff and Jack beat the shit out of him. Karla is like a sister to him so I can't blame him. Matt is going to be the best man! Surprise, right? Well, since Johnson isn't going to be in the wedding, Matt was second option. We also have a lot more of my friends as bridesmaids. My friend Eliza is with Shawn and my friend Skye is with Taylor. I made a new friend too! Her name is Michaela (author~chan) and she's super nice! We met when she ran into me when she was penny boarding. She bought me fro yo as an apology. Turns out, she is dating Aaron!

We sent everyone an invite to the wedding! Even a few fans too. Luckily, they won't try to hurt me or Jack. The wedding is just four days away it just doesn't seem possible. We have everything ready. We are having the ceremony in a big church. The reception is in a big garden with a bunch of flowers and a big dance floor. We even chose our honey moon! We are going to Paris and then London! The reason for London is because we are going to see my two favorite YouTubers— Dan and Phil. We got front row tickets and are going to the meet n greet! So it's going to be awesome!

But these nerves, though.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hey guys! I know I haven't updated but I've been working on some new book for when this book ends! Which is going to be very soon!
Anyways!
-Author~Chan