Chapter 16

*Bethany's POV*
BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I smacked the alarm clock. 5:30 am it said. I got up. I got dressed into black leggings, a HufflePuff sweatshirt, and my black Converse. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put a HufflePuff bow in it. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put on my engagement ring on and packed up my suitcase and backpack. I also packed up Jack's and laid out his clothes for the plane.

Her outfit ^^^^^^

Her outfit ^^^^^^

I just woke Jack up and we are getting ready to leave. I'm actually kinda sad that we are leaving. I loved being here with the guys, but we will see them again soon.

*Time Skip*

We just got to the airport and it doesn't leave for another 45 minutes. I got me a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappe and I got Jack a Cotton Candy Frappe. I also got us some candy too. That took about 30 minutes because other people leaving for their flights. Now we just have 15 minutes left so drank our Starbucks. Soon it was time for our flight.

We soon boarded and I got window seat. Yes! Jack got middle and I guess a fan got the outside seat.

"Oh my gosh! You're Jack Gilinsky!" She squealed.

"Yeah, you a fan?" He asked.

"Of course! Can I get a picture and an autograph?" She asked.

"Sure thing!" He replied. They took the picture and he gave the autograph.

"Who's she?" The fan asked.

"Oh, that's Bethany, my fiancé, but please don't tell anyone. We don't really want to go public yet," he said.

"Okay! I will keep that to myself then. And Jack, you take care of her or there will be a beating in your lifetime," she said giggling. I giggled too.

"Thank you. You really a true fan. You seem really nice," I said to her.

"Thank you! That really means a lot," she replied. I gave her my number so we could keep in touch. Soon, Jack and I were really tired since we woke up early. But one thing stuck my mind,

The fans support us.