Chapter 6

*One Week Later
*Bethany's POV*
I was cleaning, like usual. I would really like to get to know Jack a little more before the wedding. We really haven't had a full conversation. All we really talked about was what was for dinner and who could shower first. He was always out with Johnson or at the recording studio. Honestly, it kinda hurt. I guess I could send him a text.
To Jack😒: Can you come home?

He replied a few minutes after.

From Jack😒: Sure, why?

I didn't want to seem desperate, so I waited a couple seconds.

To Jack😒: Well, I kinda want to get to know the guy I'm marrying. So???

I saw the three dots flash across the screen.

From Jack😒: On my way.

Now, I was kinda happy. I mean I want to get know him. Like, I want to know what he likes and what he doesn't like. I don't want to mess up. I want to feel like a good wife to him. Maybe I may like him in the future (A/N hahaha I love foreshadowing.) I can cook.

Soon enough, Jack walked through the door. I was just sitting on the couch in my yoga pants and Jack and Jack sweatshirt. I let him settle down for a few minutes. He came back in the living room in sweatpants and a xBethanyx sweatshirt. (A/N If you didn't know, her YouTube channel is xBethanyx. Coincidence? I think not!) We looked at each other and laughed slightly.

"So, you want to get to know me, eh?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just don't want to be a bad wife," I said simply.

"I'm sure you won't be," He said sitting down next to me.

"I just wanna know what you want to come home to at the end of the day," I said looking at him.

"First off, I really like it when I come home to a cooked meal. I don't like eating out all the time," he started, "I also like cuddle time. Like, time where I can cuddle and nobody can judge us. And, I also like where we can just sit in comfortable silence."

"Well, I pretty sure I can do that." I said smiling.

"Bethany?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"I really like you, you know."

"Oh—" I was going to say, but I was cut off by lips on mine. I'm shocked, but I kissed back. We broke the kiss after a few seconds.

"Bethany, can this work between us?" He simply asked.

"I think it can." I said smiling.

**********^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^
Oh wow, double update! I'm so sorry for not updating much so I just did a double update.
Anyways!
See ya MothaTruckas
—Simply Your Senpai
>•<