Chapter 14

*Bethany's POV*
It has been a day since Jack proposed. I look down at my ring at any chance I can. It is silver with weaves until I goes into a diamond. It makes me so happy that someone can care that much about me. Now, we are getting ready to go to a club. I don't really like going to clubs so I'm going to stay sober. Stay sober and don't get pulled over.

I'm going to wear a black skirt that goes down to mid-thigh, a strapless, tribal black and white crop top, and black heels. For my hair, I'm straightening my hair while pinning a braid back. For my makeup, I'm going to put on some nude eyeshadow, black, winged eyeliner, mascara, and some light pink lipstick.

I was done getting ready so I just sat down in the lobby (with the guys) waiting for the other two girls to get ready.

"Wow, Beth, I didn't know you good look this good but get done so early," Johnson said to me.

"Yeah, I'm surprised in myself to actually look this good," I replied.

"Hey, Johnson. You have your girl I and I have mine, okay?" Jack said.

"I know, I know," he said backing off. I giggled at them and took out my phone. I scrolled through Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. You know, the usual.

*Time skip brought to you by meeee*

That was interesting. We went to the club, but it was suuuuupppppeeeeeeerrrrrr boring. Nothing happened so we went Fuddruckers. (A/N if you don't know what Fuddruckers is, it's a restaurant that is kinda like McDonalds but fancier and people there are nicer.) I had some chicken tenders and fries. The others had burgers or chicken tenders. Soon we were don't so we went to the beach. I found a sea dollar there which is cool.

We are now going back to the hotel because we are all tired.

I thought to myself,

I have really great friends.