Chapter 12

*Beth's POV*
BEEP

BEEP

BE—
I smacked the alarm clock. 8:30 am it said. We had just got to the hotel yesterday. Today, Karl and I were going to meet the rest of the boys and girl. Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Matt, Nash, Aaron, Shawn, and Mahogany.

I got dressed into a really cute beach outfit. It consisted of: a navy blue bikini, light jean shorts, a white, loose belly shirt, a white and grey striped hat, a tan bracelet, and some white sandals. And, I put some loose curls in my hair.

Her outfit^ I went downstairs to got get some breakfast

Her outfit^
I went downstairs to got get some breakfast. I got some bacon, a muffin, and an apple. Jack was already down here so I didn't have to worry about him. I sat down next to Karla. As I ate, Karla was talking to Johnson. Jack was talking to all the other guys. As I was done eating, some of the boys took notice to me.

After breakfast, we got our beach stuff and went to the beach. I took off my shirt and shorts, so all I was wearing was my bikini. I put some sun tan lotion and sunscreen on, just to be safe. After I was done with that, Jack started to introduce me.

"Okay guys, you may have realized this beautiful girl, but she is mine." Jack stated.

"Really?" The raven haired boy with rimmed glasses asked.

"Yeah, guys this is Bethany, my fiancé, Bethany, these are the guys." Jack said beaming.

"Fiancé? Dude, you're whipped!" Another boy with light brown hair in a quiff said.

"Hi I'm Cameron, call me Cam," A cute tan skinned boy said to me.

"I'm Nash," a boy with beautiful sea blue eyes smiled at me.

"Carter," the raven haired boy said.

"Matt," the brown haired boy said.

"Aaron," a boy with cute dimples told me.

"Shawn, also called guitar boy," said a boy with hair kinda like Matt's.

"Taylor," said the boy with a bandana around his head.

"And I'm Mahogany!" A beautiful girl with red, poofy hair beamed at me. I said a small hello.

Maybe I'll have more friends.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
There's Chapter 12! Anyways, I think the guys should have some girls! If you want to comment someone here are the people that you will need:

Carter

Matt

Nash

Cameron

Aaron

Shawn

Taylor

What you will need for your girl are:
Name:
Age(must be 20-25):
Style:
BF:
How you two met:

And that's it!
Anyways!
Peace out MothaTruckas
—Simply Your Senpai
>•<