Chapter 1- Return

Quick NOTE!!: This is the 3rd Story in the series written about Frea- my OC! This story picks off right where the last one left off- so if you haven't read #2 nor #1 I would suggest you do so! There has been a LOT of stuff that has happened in all the stories, and you're missing plenty of important details!

Thanks and please enjoy reading! ^^

.:+:.

Chapter 1

Return

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

Frea leaned back in her seat and let her eyes fall closed, arms crossed behind her head, letting out a low sigh. They were on their way back to Magnolia now, the Party having come to a screeching halt after the Guilds started a fight to try and get Yukino to join their Guilds.

And then, there was Natsu.

Everyone had wondered where in the hell he had gone, and when they finally figured it out, you could say that Master was a little... Less than pleased.

Stupid Flame-Brain... I can't believe he stole the King's crown... What an idiot...

She cracked her eyes open a little to stare up at the roof of the train car they were in, quirking an eyebrow.

Did he ever give it back...? I don't remember...

She shrugged the thought off, she didn't know, and she really just didn't care. Let the idiot get in trouble for it, he might get some sense knocked into him.

As they had left Crocus, the city had been pretty much rebuilt, and due to the fact that the city's civilians had been evacuated before the Fight with the Dragons began, naturally, the King had been trying to keep the incident under wraps. With that in mind, now there was a rumor that a Dragon had been created by Magic, and set off just after the Games concluded.

None of the Civilians were aware of what really happened.

Though, there was no doubt in her mind, that DoranBolt would be altering some memories of what happened, she just didn't know who he would do it to.

The seat across from her was occupied by Levy, with Cana sitting next to her. Moon was sitting comfortably in her lap, with Lily sitting in Levy's. Gajeel was in the seat next to her, though he was silent, and glancing over, his cheeks were puffed up and he was a little green.

Motion sickness sucks...

She knew how he felt, though she didn't get sick on trains, only boats.

Across the isle, Chase was sitting with Bisca, Alzack, Master and Asuka, who was currently seated in Chase's lap, smiling cheekily. Frea let a small smile slip as she spotted them, Chase really was quite good at getting along with everyone, and Asuka seemed to love him... She looked away and glanced toward the ceiling.

Chase was friendly, smart, funny... There wasn't a person she had ever seen him not get along with. She bit her lip and sweatdropped.

Actually... Scratch that, Chase did not get along with Laxus.

Its weird though... Even I can handle the Lightning Idiot on most days... But Chase can't seem to stand him...

She shrugged the thought off for now.

The whole train car was rowdy, being filled with most of their other members. Everyone was on pins and needles, still extremely happy with the outcome of the Games. Levy and Cana were happily chatting away with one another, Cana sipping on a flask while she did so. Moon and Lily were talking too, and Frea smiled a little to see the two were getting along quite well despite Moon's initial coldness toward him.