Chapter 34- On We Go

Chapter 34

On We Go

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"... It had to be... A boat..." Frea mumbled lowly, lying in her stomach atop the table that Moon sat at, trying we best not to retch all over the place as her stomach flipped and tumbled in tune with the feel of the boat rocking over the waves.

Moon looked toward her with a sympathetic smile. "I didn't think you got motion sickness?" She murmured and Frea huffed a little. "Clearly I was wrong." She chuckled.

"... Shut up..."

Moon glanced away toward the neighboring table where Natsu was suffering just as Frea was, and she shook her head. "You know..." Happy murmured. ".. I'm the strongest one on this team now!" He smiled and everyone looked toward him, blinking. "With Natsu and Frea all tiny, we're left with Lucy whose so-so, Romeo and Michelle." Happy grinned. "That means I'm our best asset. I'll protect you guys!"

"Hey! I'm strong too!" Romeo snapped,

"Happy... Romeo... No offense... But..." Frea mumbled, "... I think Moon has you beat..." Happy's smile faded and Romeo glared, and Moon smiled at them apologetically.

"Oh right..." The tom-cat sighed, "Copy-Cat Magic..."

"Tch... Whatever..." Romeo huffed indignantly.

"Sorry to steal your thunder, Happy." Moon murmured, getting up to give the Exceed a small pat on the shoulder. Lucy and Michelle smiled a little, Natsu just groaned and Frea closed her eyes.

She had tried to get Moon to talk about what she had seen in the Energy Magic book when it showed up in the Guild Hall. She didn't get anything out of her though... It would seem Moon really didn't want to say anything about it. And yet, the horrified look she had seen on Moon's face would not leave her mind... She couldn't remember the last time she had seen her Partner look like that, and she didn't like it.

Her eyes shifted sideways when she noticed a group of four men all wearing the same outfit approach the band of Fairy Tail Wizards, and she blinked a few times. "You... You're Fairy Tail Wizards aren't you?" The man at the head, who looked the youngest of the four asked and Lucy looked up with everyone else.

"Yes, and you are?" The blonde murmured, standing up from where she had previously been sitting.

"Actually, we're the Archeological Society." The man answered,

"Archeological Society?" Lucy echoed.

"Indeed." A smaller man beside the first answered. "Actually, we've heard rumor that Fairy Tail is seeking out certain clock parts."

Frea blinked, how the hell was that a rumor already? Her surprise was shared, because everyone else stiffened in shock. "Where did you hear that?" Michelle asked.

"Well, that doesn't matter does it?" A third man answered curtly, Frea narrowed her eyes.

"Information's leaking out..." Moon mumbled beside her, she nodded slightly but Moon didn't see it.

"You don't think there could be a traitor in the Guild do you?!" Michelle asked, shaking at the thought and looking a little frantic.

"What do you mean?" Happy mumbled.

"I'm sure that Legion had strict information control. Its hard to imagine an information leak coming from them." Michelle's brought her hands up to her mouth and sweatdropped at the thought. "That means the information could have only come from someone in the Guild..."