Chapter 27- Rest! That's an Order!

Chapter 27

Rest! That's an Order!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

The serious and worried gazes of those who remained in the Guild hall that night rest upon the group who made it back close to midnight. Most of the Guild had begun to file out, and now only the awaiting Master, Mira, Mavis, Jynx and Gildarts remained.

Mira couldn't keep herself from rushing forward, eyes wide and hands clasped in front of her. She ushered Gajeel along with her, "Bring her in here," she said softly, heading toward the infirmary.

Gajeel grunted but said nothing more, Wendy made to follow the two of them toward the infirmary, but Moon and Carla stepped in front of her, looking sympathetic.

"I should try to-" Wendy started, staring after the two as they drew away from the rest of the group.

"No, child." Carla said gently but sternly. "You did all you could already, there's nothing more you can do." She murmured.

"What you did will be enough," Moon smiled slightly, "Thank you." Wendy paused, looking between the two Exceeds slowly, before nodding a little and giving in.

"Master," Erza murmured, coming to a halt before the Old Man. Master Makarov nodded slowly,

"Jynx already explained to us what happened." He explained before Erza could continue. "All of you get some rest, I will send for Porlyusica in the morning... That'll give me some more time to think things through."

"But-" Natsu said,

"We-" Gray muttered,

Gildarts stepped forward and wrapped an arm over Natsu, and Gray's shoulders tightly, interrupting what they were going to say, and began slowly leading them out of the Guild.

"Come on, no use staying if there's nothing you can do." Gildarts murmured, more or less dragging the now struggling boys out.

A few glances were exchanged, before the rest finally nodded in agreement and began to file out, they were all tired, they wanted sleep and weren't about to argue with Master on the subject.

Chase hesitated, looking ready to sit and wait in the Guild Hall instead of obey Master Makarov. Aisha paused beside him, noticing the hesitation and blinking. He didn't look to her, and she rolled her eyes at the look he wore.

The MoonLight Mage promptly grabbed on to the back of the young Energy Mage's shirt and tugged, hard, causing him to stumble as he struggled to remain standing as Aisha continued to walk out of the Guild Hall while dragging him behind her.

"Even you need sleep, dumb-ass." She grumbled back at him, sounding only slightly angry.

"Aisha.." He muttered, sweatdropping.

"No complaining, come on." She said curtly. "What were you gonna do anyway?" She asked with a glance at him. He blinked at the question, before glancing away quickly.

"Wait." He muttered crossly.

"... And make yourself sick, yeah great plan." Aisha muttered with a shake of her head. "Worry about yourself ok? I shouldn't have to.." She murmured with a low sigh.

Chase blinked a few times at the words, before slowly glancing at her. He was... Surprised... Before he smiled a little and gave in.

"Alright..."