Chapter 23- Special Day?

Chapter 23

Special Day?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"... Why did you let me do such a thing...?" Frea groaned from where she sat, sprawled out on the bar counter before her and head in her arms.

Moon cast her Partner a sympathetic glance from where she sat on the counter, smiling slightly.

"Do you honestly believe I could have stopped you?" Moon replied evenly. "Besides, how was I to know what you would get like?" She asked.

"...intuition." Frea replied in a low tone, sounding rather annoyed. Understandable, considering how horrible she must feel.

Frea was clearly not used to drinking alcohol on any level, especially not as much as she had last night. But even more so, she was feeling sick due to eating the Nullification Matter of the Demon, which was also a significant factor in this case.

Frea didn't seem very happy, half because she didn't feel well (again, not for the first time recently) and the fact she was pissed at the turn out of her little drunken wager against Aisha.

Moon smiled at the thought, she would steam about that for awhile...

.:+:.

Moon walked into the Guild Hall alone, paws hooked behind her back and eyes sweeping across the ground, narrowed in thought. In her paws she held on to a small note, and she glanced up at Mira as the white-haired Mage came to greet her.

It was only four days after they had come back and announced Frea the newest S-Class in the Guild. The morning after the night in which Frea had gotten drunk, the Energy Dragon Slayer had not been happy, with either Aisha nor herself.

Apparently Frea's hangovers were pretty bad, considering she wasn't used to drinking, at all. Though Mira's Speciality Drink for hangover's had fixed that problem rather quickly, it didn't make Frea any less angry.

Frea had also been sick due to the Nullification Matter as well for a day or two after, though that had cleared up very quickly, surprisingly. With the quick bout of sickness from the Nullification Matter over, Frea's Magic had come back too. However this morning...

"Good morning Moon," Mira smiled. "No Frea today?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to ask you about." Moon murmured holding the note up for Mirajane to take. "I was wondering, does Frea do this often?"

Mirajane leaned down to take the note and read it quickly,

" 'I'll be gone until tomorrow, don't worry about me and don't try to find me. I'm alright, see you tomorrow.-Frea.' " Mira read the note aloud, tilting her head slightly. "That's a little odd, even for Frea..." She murmured softly.

"Really?" Moon asked, "So she's never done this before?"

"Occasionally she does, but most of the time she leaves an actual explanation... but now that I think about it..." Mira mumbled, tapping a finger to her chin, still looking to the note. "What day is it?"

Moon blinked, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it again. So much had been going on recently she hadn't bothered to keep track of the days. "... I don't actually know..." She said in an apologetic tone.

"August 21." Carla answered, having begun to walk up to meet Moon, she had heard Mira read the note and ask the question. Moon blinked in shock at the words, could July really have gone by that fast? August too? "But what does the day have to do with anything?"