Chapter 46- Where We Are Now

Chapter 46

Where We Are Now

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

"You alright?"

Chase's eyes moved over toward the voice from where he was, leaning against the bar counter, his eyes closed and mind wandering... Wandering about the events passed, the danger seen... On what was coming.

He had noticed it, though never put much thought into it- that there was a sort of tension in the air nowadays. As if things all around them were beginning to change... The Energy around him was moving more than usual, the Land was starting to feel different under his feet- the air was growing heavier, thicker...

Is this what it feels like- just before the storm? Before everything begins to go down hill... And the true danger comes?

A part of him wondered if Frea felt it... He knew she did. If he could, she'd probably have been feeling it long before he took notice- she was more sensitive to everything than he was after all.

His attention turned toward the one who had asked the question- his eyes immediately landing on Aisha who had made her way toward him- upon seeing him alone at the bar in Guild as it began to wind down. Frea had disappeared not long after the small conversation at the table, with Cana, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel... And everyone else who had been listening in. His attention was faintly fixed on his Old Mentor's Energy Signature moving about- but he knew better than to hover, despite his concern- Frea hated being hovered over under any circumstance... And a part of him figured she was going to convince the Thunder God Tribe to leave- they had been in the Guild all day, and through last night.

He let out a small sigh as his blue eyes met her purple gaze and he nodded a bit, "Yeah... I'm alright. Just thinking." Aisha gave him a neutral stare before sitting down on the stool beside him,

"Brooding." She corrected, earning a blink from him. "Its easy to tell when you're bothered about something... And when you're stressed. The things going on with the Screw-up are worrying you." She told him coolly, he glanced away with a small sigh and sweatdropped slightly.

It was a little uncanny how sensitive and perceptive Aisha was... He figured she could rival an Energy Mage at times.

"Fine, brooding- but just a little." He replied lowly and she smirked slightly. "Of course I'm worried about it... You have no idea just how insanely powerful that Thing was... Or how close we came to getting killed against it." A shiver ran down his spine as he sweatdropped at the memory,

It was choking... He'd never felt anything so powerful before, it was power that felt like it could consume him entirely, destroy him with one blow... Enough power to fit inside of three entire planets over- probably more.

He let out a sigh and let his eyes close, leaning forward as he rest his elbows on his knees and folded his hands together, resting his chin against them.

"It took us down in seconds..." He mumbled, sweatdropping a little more. "We couldn't even move or block against it... It was like we were swallowed whole, with nowhere to go... Everything was pitch black... I've never felt something so powerful... So... Evil..."

Aisha's eyes widened a little as he trailed off, having seen the small shudder that ran though his body and she could hear the sudden worry creep into his voice- even slight hints of fear. His entire body tensed and she could suddenly imagine the wounds he had received- of which were still not healed, she could tell though he came across as being fine.