Chapter 21- Promotion?

Chapter 21

Promotion?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Master Makarov, Mirajane, Erza, Mavis, Jynx and Gildarts?!

Frea glanced between all of them quickly before allowing her gaze to remain on Master, this was getting way too weird, why the hell were they all here?!

"What the hell is going on?!" She snapped, anger still fueled but waning now that confusion could set in. She wanted to hit Laxus, but she hadn't been able to keep herself from stopping upon hearing Master yell at her.

"Please calm yourself, it's not what you think." Mavis said with a small smile. "Laxus was only following the 6th's orders." The blonde ghost said with a small nod at Laxus, who had slowly climbed to his feet behind her.

The Lightning Dragon Slayer slowly moved away from her to stand by Gildarts, arms crossed over his chest.

Frea blinked, "Orders?" She echoed, her silver gaze snapping to Master Makarov instantly. "You ordered him to ditch me?! What the hell?!"

Master sighed a little, and crossed his arms behind his back. "Frea, I would ask that you please clam down and listen." He asked gently, and she huffed slightly but did as he asked. "This has been due to happen for a very long time now." He murmured and her head tilted, "As I am sure you remember, every year up until recently when I asked you to participate in the S-Class exams, you have thus far refused?" He said with a meaningful look and she sweatdropped a little.

"And?" She mumbled, suddenly a little flustered. Mira, Mavis and Erza smiled slightly at the look she had, and Gildarts chuckled, while Laxus remained neutral along with Jynx.

"It was with this in mind this entire Mission was formed." Master informed.

"All of us here agreed that it was time to put your skills to the test." Mavis said with a smile, "We had faith in your ability."

"We knew you wouldn't agree to do the S-Class exams when they came back around, so we decided to give you a surprise test." Mira smiled.

"This sort of test doesn't happen often, only for special cases, but I think we can all agree that this is a special case." Erza told her, Frea stared, did they really just...?

"Frea, during the very first few years since you had joined the Guild, it had become apparent to me that you were above any normal Wizard's skill level. That has become increasingly apparent over all the years I've known you, and even more so in these last few months." Master took over again. "I have watched you grow and progress, even at a rate I had never thought possible of any Mage. You are stronger than I could have ever imagined," He smiled at her, "And I am proud to have you in the Guild."

Frea blinked, blushing slightly, but only slightly, at the words.

"We gave you this mission to see how well you could adapt to something you had never faced before." Mira spoke up, "Just to see how you would react, and overcome the challenge."

"Your skills have surpassed even what I believed they could," Erza smiled, "And you have finished this test with flying colors."

"I knew ya had it in ya, kid." Gildarts smirked, chuckling slightly. "You are definitely worthy of this."

Master's smile grew wider, "Gildarts is correct! As we all know, this has been a long time coming!" Master looked to Frea and she sweatdropped. "You have passed this test with ease, and shown us just how much skill, dedication, and heart you really have. " Frea sweatdropped a little more, "It is with my power as Guild Master of Fairy Tail, I now promote you to the rank of S-Class!"