Chapter 12- Speak No Evil

Chapter 12

Speak No Evil

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

A few minutes.

She had only blacked out for a few minutes at best, only five or so... But she still felt like she was going to pass out again.

She didn't like blacking out, especially not around other people. It was a sign of weakness, and she didn't like feeling weak in any way.

But if there was ever a time she felt weak, it was now.

She was hurting, the pain from her wounds had begun to throb horribly, and the mental and physical strain she had put herself through was slowly taking its toll.

Not to mention the after affects of the World's Energy wavering as much as it was... And the backlash from Drenim Lenkarron.

Frea frowned down at her legs, eyes half-way closed and closing more every minute. She was slouching heavily in the seat next to Moon, in the very front of the MagicMobile, arms crossed over her stomach, shoulders hunched, chin resting on her chest and legs propped up on the guardrail in front of the drivers seat.

Moon was sitting beside her silently, paw resting on the control module for the car, armband securely around her arm, pale blue eyes fixed forward as the Exceed drove the MagicMobile back to Magnolia.

Moon had been the only one of their team to hardly use any Magic Energy at all, and so she had insisted to take the wheel so everyone could rest a little.

This was fairly ok with the rest of them. Lucy and Chase were tired, not wounded though.

Aisha, she was exhausted, and not without her own wounds.

Frea... Well, she was the worst off of all of them, to say the least.

Lucy, Aisha and Chase were inside the car, completely silent. Lucy had dozed off on one seat, while Aisha and Chase had dozed off on the opposite the blonde, Aisha leaning against Chase as she slept on peacefully.

Chase hadn't seemed to mind having Aisha sit with him, and Aisha likewise hadn't seemed to be so tense around him.

They were all tired, and Frea didn't blame any of them for falling asleep. She herself wouldn't mind falling asleep... But she couldn't.

Solana and Loke had gone back to the Celestial Spirit World, so they could rest there. Solana had been doing considerably well after the Balance was fixed, and the connections mended. The red-head had promised to come back fairly soon, Frea had no doubt the Sun Dragon Slayer wanted to talk with her sister.

Frea winced silently. She was still bleeding a little, but she hadn't let anyone worry about her before. All she needed was to go back to Magnolia and sleep... For a very long time.

Her arms hurt, her back hurt, her whole damn body hurt, inside and out. Her head was still pounding and she felt sick. It felt like she was going to throw up, and she was fairly certain she was going to end up staying home sick for a few days after this...

From the corner of her almost closed eyes, she noticed that Moon was giving her a very... Angry look?

"Frea." Moon murmured lowly, low enough not to wake anyone in the back up, but Frea did not miss the slight venom in the Exceed's voice as she spoke her name. She had noticed it before, but Moon was definitely angry with her for something, she just didn't know what.