Chapter 29- No Jobs For Me

Chapter 29

No Jobs For Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic, and Ideas

.:+:.

Frea sat patiently on the bed, hands in her lap and eyes watching the Old Lady before her carefully. She remembered the last time she had been in a room with Porlyusica and they had been this silent, that was when she was told she was going to die some time ago.

"I see you've at least attempted to keep yourself out of trouble and rest this time." Porlyusica muttered dryly and Frea sweatdropped. "What a surprise." The Old Lasy turned away and began to pack up the things she had brought. "Your injuries are healing rather well... Your strength is returning along with your Magic..." Frea blinked once, she was waiting for those words, the words she had waited all month to hear.

Yes, after the Changeling incident she had been confined to the infirmary for a week by Master, and since then she had done everything in her power to stay out of trouble and rest as she had been ordered to.

It would be hard to say you couldn't tell she was growing stir crazy. She couldn't sit still for long, she hated it, and she was finding it very hard to continue to wait. All she wanted to do was get moving again,

She had made up her mind what her next move would be, she wanted to find out as much as she could on Salengoreath. And she knew she needed to speak with Jynx... Though the idea of doing so put her on edge. The ghost girl had seldom appeared after everything that had transpired back in Nvindorr...

But most of all, she knew she needed to work on her Magic. She needed to train, and she was itching to put in place a few ideas she had been brewing for new techniques.

That's why this was so important, she wasn't planning to go on an actual job, she just wanted the Ok to start using Magic again, hell; she wasn't even going to leave Magnolia while she trained this time around.

She felt much better than she had, and while she didn't like having to heal on her own... She would admit, however good it felt to have Wendy heal her, there was a certain different 'good' she felt by healing on her own and slowly. Because this way, she had regained her Magic Power on her own terms, and hadn't relied on anyone but herself. However, her arms and legs were still slightly torn, but those wounds were fading and didn't cause her any pain unless you were to hit her, she supposed.

She needed Porlyusica to tell her she was allowed to work again, and she waited with baited breath for the verdict.

"... You remember what we spoke of?" Porlyusica asked lowly, and Frea blinked.

"Uh...?"

Porlyusica let out a long sigh and turned to face her, "Do as you will," she waved a hand, looking cross. "You can use Magic again, but refrain from any jobs, and don't overdo it, understood?" She said seriously, "No use putting more strain on your body..."

Frea sat still a minute, she felt there was some deeper meaning away from what the Old Lady had said... Like she had said something without actually saying it. In fact, Frea thought she could see that one thing in the woman's red eyes... And she slowly nodded,

"I understand."

.:+:.

"Are... You sure about this...?" Moon asked slowly and at length, sweatdropping as she glanced down at the Dragon Slayer she was holding in her grasp.