Chapter 14- Sick

Chapter 14

Sick

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

"Frea?" Moon called out softly, paw resting against the closed bathroom door.

She didn't get an answer; but she cringed slightly at the noise of someone retching inside.

Her ears folded back against her head at the noise, sweatdropping slightly. She sighed; letting her eyes fall closed for a moment.

More retching.

"... Frea..." She mumbled under her breath.

It had been three days since they had gotten back to Magnolia after everything that had happened with Aisha and Solana. Three days of silence from Frea. Three days the Energy Dragon Slayer had not gone back to the Guild, had hardly ever left Fairy Hills.

Three days since Master Makarov had allowed Aisha to join the Guild.

But Frea wasn't getting better any time soon, and her voice and Magic still had not returned. She was starting to get sick, an effect of using Drenim Lenkarron.

Moon allowed herself a little hiss of anger, she was still not happy Frea had used Forbidden Magic, but her Partner was really not in any condition, nor was she probably in the mood to be lectured again.

The room was dim, the light from outside trying to get in past the closed curtains. Frea's bag was still in the chair at her desk where she had left it, as was her cloak from where it was hung over the back of the chair.

The toilet flushed; and Moon's ears perked to hear stumbling footsteps approaching the door.

She stepped away, and the door opened. Frea slowly made her way out, head hanging and eyes closed.

"Frea?" Moon murmured, following the Dragon Slayer across the room, where her Partner collapsed on top of her bed, arms sliding under the pillow, chin set atop it and laying on her stomach.

Moon hopped on to the bed beside her, but Frea's eyes were still closed. She set a worried glance on her Partner, Frea definitely did not look good.

"Would you like me to get Wendy?" Moon asked lowly. "She might be able to help."

After a very long pause, Frea cracked one eye open to look Moon's way.

Silence.

Not for the first time, did Moon wish she could read Frea's mind, she wouldn't have to rely on silent signals that way. Frea couldn't answer the question, well not unless...

Frea drew a hand out from under her pillow, and reached toward the windowsill, where a notepad and a pen sat.

Moon blinked, Frea had thought ahead.

The Energy Dragon Slayer wrote down a few words on the paper, and slid it across the bed to Moon, before burying her face in her pillow with a low moan.

Moon looked to the writing,

'Don't bother, we both know there's nothing Wendy would do that would help me. I'm just going to have to suffer through it, until it clears up.'

Moon glanced from the writing to Frea, who still had her face in her pillow.

Of course she knew Frea was right, she just didn't like it.