He's Waiting For You

Ian's head knocked back as Mickeys fist knocked into his jaw. He normally would've been ready for such an act from Mickey, but it had been a while. Ian was quick to catch himself though and pushed himself off the stall door that had broken his fall, head butting Mickeys stomach. They fell to the grimy floor as they each struggled to get hits in. Mickeys nose cracked and Ian had to spit out a tooth, to say the whole thing was nostalgic for Ian would've been an understatement. That's probably why he provoked Mickey. He wanted to get hit by him. He might've felt a phantom of happiness with Caleb, but he hadn't felt as alive as he did here with Mickey in a while.

Ian also knew what this always led to. Their anger would turn into need. The need for mouths and bodies, the need for each other.

Right now they were both laying on the floor, chests heaving and Ian fully took in Mickeys face, not being able to remember the last time he was this close to him. His fingers traced over his jaw and he seen Mickey tense. Ian decided to act before Mickey could pull away from him, bringing their mouths together. Mickey hesitated for a moment, trying to fight against the warm familiarity of Ian's tongue as it parted his lips. But he didn't want to. And after all the time that he spent locked up thinking of Ian, he wasn't about to deny himself this moment.

He pushed himself up on top of Ian, his legs straddling either side of him, never once breaking away from him. He ground their hips together and Ian broke away from his mouth to release a grunt. And although it took all the strength that Mickey had in him, he finally managed to pull away from him and push himself off the floor.

Ian stared up at him in confusion to which Mickey answered, "Your punk ass fireman is waiting for you." Before leaving.

Ian lay there deflated as he watched Mickey brush himself off and depart from the room. Ironically enough, shortly after he left, Caleb came to the bathroom to see what was taking Ian so long, when he found him there covered in blood, he started suffocating Ian with questions about what had happened. He made up something, saying that he had gotten into an argument with some drunken asshole. He could tell that Caleb didn't fully believe him, but he didn't really care. He didn't want to tell him that Mickey was back, not yet.