Waiting

Mickey was loosing it. It being his self control. The fact that the night Ian left Caleb to be with him fell on a weekend was just one of the fucked up injustices of his life. Ian couldn't get tested until Monday, when the clinics opened again. And so each time that they were together, even if it was something that felt as innocent as watching tv,  the next thing they knew, they were ripping each other's clothes off. Their skin burning together, just for it to keep hitting this moment, where they both realized where it was going, and slowed down.

Mickey was getting tired as fuck of stopping. Ian always offered to help him get off in other ways, but as good as it felt, it just wasn't the same as what he needed.

And every time that he was left sitting there with blue balls, he hated that prick Caleb just a little bit more.

***

When Monday morning finally rolled around, Mickey didn't wake up feeling excited like he'd hoped.

They had spent the night before at the Gallagher house and Mickey woke up to the sound of Ian ripping open drawers and tossing all the clothes in them to the floor. He kept whispering under his breath the whole time as he continued to wreck the room "Shit. Fuck. Not there either. Fuck!"

Mickey quickly jumped off of the bed and grabed Ian's hands to get him to slow down. As he rubbed his thumbs along Ian's palms he felt that he was shaking.

"Ian. What's wrong?"

Ian raised his head and leveled his eyes with Mickeys. He seen the widened look in his eyes and knew what he must be thinking, what this looked like. Like he was having another bipolar episode. He turned his wrists over so that he was holding Mickeys hands in his, and forced his breathing to slow down, not wanting to worry Mickey.

"I can't find my EMT uniform."

Mickey exhaled and felt some of the tension in his shoulders ease. That's all this was about? "You want me to help you look for it?"

"No, see that's the thing Mick, I already looked everywhere. There's only one other place it could be."

Mickey shrugged. "Where?"

Ian huffed out a breath. "At Caleb's apartment."

Mickey saw Ian's apprehension and nodded. "Okay, fine. I'll go with you."

(Random authors note: sorry it took a while n it's kind of short, I recently got my internet cut off so I'll try to update as much as possible, but bear with me... And I am so grateful to all the readers, especially ones who leave comments it really motivates me  and I'm glad you're enjoying this)