First Date Pt. 2

I am SO SORRY for how late this is. Between college, working, health shit and the hurricane things have been crazy. Hopefully this is at least semi worth it. Pleas let me know if you like it.
Ps disclaimer there's some low key smut.

They stumbled down the street with their arms wrapped around each other, neither quite remembering leaving the karaoke bar.

Mickey was mainly leading Ian though and after a while Ian realized that they weren't headed home.

"Where are we going?"

Mickey shook his head, a smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth. "You didn't seriously think I'd let you plan the whole date, did you Gallagher?"

_______

They only had to walk a little further before the baseball field came into view and Ian immediately found himself grinning.

They hopped the fence and Mickey led Ian to the dugout cage and pulled out from under the bench a cardboard box filled with fireworks.

Ian arched an eyebrow questioningly, wondering at what moment Mickey managed to arrange this. But Mickey was too busy setting up everything to catch Ian's gaze. He seemed to have sobered up enough to know what he was doing, and excitement was rolling off him in waves, his hands visibly shaking as he set up a rocket onto a launching pad.

Ian, seeking to make himself useful and move the process along, began to do the same a few feet away from Mickey. Within fifteen minutes they had quite the set up.

They each held lighters, and ran laughing trying to race to the next one first and set it of. After they were all lit they fell onto to grass, both catching their breath their chests burning. From the cold, from running, or laughing. They couldn't tell. But it was a good kind of pain.

While their breathing evened they gazed up at the fireworks as they went off, illuminating the sky. During, Ian's hand found Mickey's and they laced their fingers together, Ian's thumb tracing circles against Mickey's tattooed knuckles. It was beautiful, but even so Ian found himself looking away from the display over at Mickey, realizing that the truly amazing sight was the way the light from the fireworks lit up Mickey's eyes. And how he was smiling so much he had a very prominent dimple in his left cheek. Fuck Mickey was gorgeous.

Ian bit his lip before leaning over, his hand guiding Mickey's face towards him, pulling him out of his daze. He then kissed him, gently sucking on his bottom lip.

Mickey was quick to respond, grabbing Ian by the shirt and pulling him on top of him. His hands frantic as they grabbed at Ian's hair, stroked his face, worked the belt off Ian's pants.

Ian busied himself too as he sloppily undid the buttons of Mickey's dress shirt moving his mouth down to work the length of Mickey's chest. They were both covering their suits with grass stains but neither could be bothered to focus on that.

They heatedly stripped of the rest of their clothes. And Ian held nothing back as he slid into Mickey, eliciting a sharp gasp from him in response. The field around them felt dead silent, the only sounds being their raged breathing as their movements sped up, moans escaping them as they neared the end. The final firework going off.