Hiding

Ian's eyes frantically scanned the room trying to find a way out of this pants shitting situation he was in, Mickey was still out there in the living room. But as Caleb's voice grew louder as him and whoever he was with walked further into the apartment and Ian waited for chaos that never came, he realized that Mickey must've found a place to hide.

He figured it'd be smart to do the same, but before he could the door to Caleb's bedroom swung open and Ian was left standing there, uniform in hand, his mouth hanging open as he tried to find something that he could possibly say that'd make this situation less awkward.

"Ian what the fuck?" Caleb's face was still swollen from Mickeys damage, one eye slightly more shit than the other.

Ian cleared his throat and prayed that Mickey didn't jump out from wherever he was hiding before he could at least try to make this situation better.

"Hey... Caleb." He finished lamely words still failing him, as his gaze drifted over to the older looking man standing uncomfortably behind Caleb.

"How the hell did you get in here? I changed the locks."

Ian's eyes flicked down to the clothing still tightly gripped in his hand, beginning to snap out of his daze. "I'm sorry... I know, Don't worry I won't come back again, I just needed this."

Caleb looked like he wanted to still be mad, but remembered himself his focus briefly shifted to his company. "Whatever. You got your stuff, leave. I must've forgot to throw that one out."

Ian rolled his eyes, but didn't have any heart in it as he just wanted to finally leave this place for good.

As he slowly walked out of the room he mentally searched for Mickey, trying to see a possible closet or somewhere that he could be tucked between, he didn't want to leave without him... But he couldn't exactly yell for him to come out from wherever he was, so he just hoped Mickey took the chance during his very weird moment with Caleb to slip out of the apartment.

Any hope he was able to convince himself of vanished though, when from the pantry came the loud ringing of a cell phone, followed by Mickeys muffled voice inside yelling "Fuck!"

(Random authors note: I am so sorry I didn't upload for a while it's just I've just got done moving to another state and college and stuff and ah, my updates might take a little longer but I hope this was a good comeback.)