Harsh words

Michelle's pov
"Where are they? They haven't come back in half an hour! What are they doing?" Emily asks furiously, looking at the ceiling .
I follow her and see that no one is there.
"Well let's look for them. I'll take the music room, Emily studio B and Giselle Hidalgos. Text us find them." I say and we run out of studio A.

I walk through the corridor, looking everywhere that I pass but I don't see them. However, I approach the music room and hear voices. I put my ear by the door and realise that it's Noah, Richelle and Kate.
"And Richelle, I'm so impressed with your solo that I think you and Michelle should battle for the solo."
What?! Kate thinks that this J trouper can beat me, Miss National Soloist? Richelle wasn't even given the solo! This isn't fair! I can't hear much after that, so I storm into the music room and start yelling.

"Give her a chance to be Miss International Soloist?! This is so unfair! I mean, I'm obviously going to beat her. There's no point in her trying. Besides, you gave me the solo not her!" I shout pointing at Richelle who looked scared.

Noah's pov
As Richelle's smile disappears, she starts shaking with fear, so I huddle her into a hug. Her breathing quickens so I say calmly, "It's ok Richelle. Calm down."
"Michelle! That's enough!" Kate yells and Richelle doesn't stop shaking.
"No Kate! You gave the solo to me! Me! Not her! I don't even know how she got on the team! Everyone should've pointed at Hunter! He's obviously better than that J trouper!" Michelle excalims.

By now tears were running down Richelle's face like a waterfall but Michelle and Kate kept arguing. All we could hear was shouting and yelling, Michelle talking about how bad Richelle is, which she isn't! Kate tried to defend Richelle but Michelle only got angrier.

Suddenly Richelle stops shaking, crying and her body becomes less tense. Has she calmed down? No, she can't have. This is weird.
"Richelle?" I ask quietly.
No reply.
"Richelle?" I repeat, a little louder.
Still no reply. Ok, this is worrying me. I look over at Kate and Michelle, they're still arguing. I gently take her out of the hug and look at her. That's when I notice that her eyes are shut.
"Richelle!" I yell loudly, holding her in a firm grip do she doesn't fall.

Kate and Michelle stop arguing and instantly swing their heads towards us. Their eyes scan us, trying to find a problem.
"Noah? What's wrong?" Kate asks, walking towards us.
"I don't know! She's not responding and her eyes are shut!" I yell, choking back my tears.
"Lay her down gently." Kate says, looking worried.
"W-what happened?" Michelle stutters, walking towards us.
"Get away from her!" I yell before I put Richelle on the floor.
Michelle runs out of the music room, probably to tell the others.

"Richelle, please wake up. Michelle has gone now, you don't need to be afraid." I say, gently brushing a piece of her hair off her face.
"It's ok Noah, I think she just had a panic attack. She'll be ok soon." Kate says, putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I decided to make Michelle the alternate instead of Richelle." She says, looking at Richelle.
"Does that mean that she gets the solo?" I ask, stroking Richelle's hair.
"Yes, and she won't be going on the exchange programme. Luckily she won't be seeing much of Michelle after a few days." She says, now looking at me.
"Wait are you kicking her out of the studio?" I ask, now looking at Kate.
"No, I can't do that. What I mean is that Michelle will be going to France for a while. But don't tell her." She says with a wink.

I look back down at Richelle. Her eyes are shut, her face is pale and her hair is slightly tangled. Oh Richelle, I'm sorry. I know I'm not speaking to her but, it feels like I am. I just hope she's ok, I just hope-

"Noah?"
My thoughts leave my head as I see Richelle opening her eyes.
"Oh Richelle you're ok!" I exclaim, hugging her as tightly as I can.
Maybe a little too tightly as she whispers, "Noah...can't breathe."
I instantly let go and apologise.
"It's ok. What happened?" She asks, looking at us in confusion.
"You had a panic attack Richelle." Kate says, helping her sit up.
"Sorry." Richelle whispers.
"You don't need to be sorry, it's ok." I say reassuringly.
She hugs me again, nestling her head in my chest. I smile at the sight.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." Kate says, smiling and walking out of the music room. We sit there in silence, hugging.

Noah and Richelle's pov
I begin to feel butterflies in my stomach. Wait what?