Staring

Noah's pov
After me and Richelle went to Hidalgos, we had to go back to studio A to finish rehearsals, and Kate said she had some exciting news! Eagerly, me and Richelle runn into studio A where we see, mostly, everyone waiting, standing in a straight lune. A straight line? That's odd! But, me and Richelle just stand in line, side by side everyone else.

Now, who's missing? We've got Emily, Chloe, West, Eldon, Thalia....oh, I know! James and Riley, they're not here! I wonder what they could be doing? A duet perhaps? Jiley do seem to like to do duets a lot, God knows why. Maybe it isn't for a duet! Something else! Something like-

"We're here! We're here! We're also very sorry that we're late!" Riley yells out, her and James tumbling through the door into studio A. Her hair is looking quite messy, almost as if fingers have been running through it! Her shirt is slightly up, revealing some of her smooth skin. And her lips...I could've sworn she was wearing lipstick before!

Beginning to smirk, I turn my head towards James, scanning him up and down. So that's where her lipstick went! It's all over his mouth....ew! Now we all know what Jiley was secretly up to! And they weren't even late, which is the funniest part!

"James," I speak up, deciding to embarrass him, "you've got a little something of Riley's on your face there." Instantly, his face, as well as Riley's, start to turn a deep shade of scarlet pink. This is too good! Riley's eyes begin to widen and so do James'. That got them!

"We know what you two did," continued Kate, her head looking down but with a small smile planted on, "just come and join the rest of us!"
Embarrassed, Jiley come trotting over, and s fee sniggers can be heard throughout the group. Now, what does Kate want? I have no idea what's going on!

"You're all probably wondering why you're here, am I correct?" Kate asks, reading my thoughts exactly!
"Yes," Emily speaks up, "why are we all here?"
"Well, we need a Dance Captain, don't we?" Kate says, soon making everyone smile.
"Is Emily still the Dance Captain?" Giselle asks, slightly confused.
"Yeah, now that Michelle has left, it's Emily isn't it?" Eldon questions, furrowing his eyebrows and scratching the back of his head in confusion.
"That's right! Isn't-" Kate cuts Amanda off.

"Silence! Now, Emily snd I have talked, and she decided that it would be nice to have a new dance captain!"
"But Emily's the best person for the job!" Wests speaks up, making Emily smile sweetly and her cheeks turn slightly pink.
"But, we need to see who else there is that is capable of the job!"
"So who have you chosen?" we all ask in sync.

"Giselle!" Kate exclaims, her smile wider than the moon!
We all begin to clap, Giselle does a sort of...happy dance? Whatever she's doing, I don't care. I'm happy for her! We all are!
"Yeah Giselle!" can be heard throughout the studio, God knows who's shouting it!

For a few seconds, I feel as though someone is watching me. Odd feeling, I know! So, I turn around and, sure enough, there's someone staring at me- Adrianna.